House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
She came up through the floor to flex her muscle at the people who just tried to hold her captive. She was passed to be royalty and be treated like that. She hadn’t even picked a side at that popoint.
Exactly! And in doing so, she killed hundreds of innocent bystanders. That's all I'm saying. She didn't HAVE to exit that way - she CHOSE to.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly! And in doing so, she killed hundreds of innocent bystanders. That's all I'm saying. She didn't HAVE to exit that way - she CHOSE to.
Can you point to another exit in the show set up of the pits? Every time a dragon is brought up they are brought up from a ramp underneath pit then exit the doors at ground level. Can you screenshot where the pit has shown another exit in the show? I’d like to see this other exit you keep referring to

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Can you point to another exit in the show set up of the pits? Every time a dragon is brought up they are brought up from a ramp underneath pit then exit the doors at ground level. Can you screenshot where the pit has shown another exit in the show? I’d like to see this other exit you keep referring to
they literally show you the other exit in the first episode
Syrax is lead in through that exit when rhaenyra dismounts and meets alicent in ep 1

Rhaenys just wanted to flex and in the process she killed hundreds of innocents which makes her whining about peace hilariously inconsistent

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they literally show you the other exit in the first episode
Syrax is lead in through that exit when rhaenyra dismounts and meets alicent in ep 1

Rhaenys just wanted to flex and in the process she killed hundreds of innocents which makes her whining about peace hilariously inconsistent
I’ll have to go back and look. But yea, them usurping the crown deserved her to pop out and show nikkas

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Her "dead" brothers is riding around riderless and aggitated. She needs no make her move on him

if ur referring to lucerys dragon, it was killed by aemond and vhagar. who has a dragon running wild that I'm not aware of?

also rhaena does have a dragon egg. it just hasn't hatched yet.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
GSAQaNjaEAAEIP5
“Why are you fuccking my Husband” :skip: