House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Daemon is the only chess piece on the Team Black side that is war ready. These green dudes are all about action . I commend Rhanerya for trying to get peace and avoid all this but now that it’s kicked off she really needed Daemon around to strategize .
How is daemon war ready when he's literally seeing ghosts and getting drunk off yak all day?.....muthafukker looking like Jack Nicholson in the shining right now. how you losing a fight to your house?:gucci:.....it's been shown time and time again that daemon only cares about himself. Dude is a psychopath. Now he's having visions of choppin rhany's head off. He can't be trusted. But rhany's dumbass prolly still got a soft spot for him:aicmon:.....team black goin out sad right now :snoop:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is daemon war ready when he's literally seeing ghosts and getting drunk off yak all day?.....muthafukker looking like Jack Nicholson in the shining right now. how you losing a fight to your house?:gucci:.....it's been shown time and time again that daemon only cares about himself. Dude is a psychopath. Now he's having visions of choppin rhany's head off. He can't be trusted. But rhany's dumbass prolly still got a soft spot for him:aicmon:.....team black goin out sad right now :snoop:
Honestly Rhaenyra should have given Daemon full control of team black once Lucerys was killed. She's too indecisive....first she wants blood, then peace, then war. Come on now.

He was ready for action, he wanted to roll deep and go straight for Vhagar right away. And after watching Meleys Im sure together they could have killed that big bytch. That would have basically won the war right there. Without Vhagar nobody would roll with the Greens, and Rhaenyra would have been getting crowned ruler of the seven kingdoms by that afternoon.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Honestly Rhaenyra should have given Daemon full control of team black once Lucerys was killed. She's too indecisive....first she wants blood, then peace, then war. Come on now.

He was ready for action, he wanted to roll deep and go straight for Vhagar right away. And after watching Meleys Im sure together they could have killed that big bytch. That would have basically won the war right there. Without Vhagar nobody would roll with the Greens, and Rhaenyra would have been getting crowned ruler of the seven kingdoms by that afternoon.
Possible. But daemon doesn't see rhany as the rightful heir either. He wants the throne for himself. I don't see him ever accepting rhany as ruler. Every move he makes is for the purpose of getting himself on the throne. He may be a great warrior but he's a lunatic who only serves himself. His desire to be king is too strong for him to ever be fully trusted.

But there's no doubt rhany is a dumbass. It really hit me last episode. This moron really believed they could call a truce after they beheaded the king's son :mjlol: ....there was no going back after that. I don't even a give a fukk about viserys wishes anymore. It's very apparent this bytch is not built for this shyt :hhh:

im not you

All Star
Daps
I missed out on the OG Thrones threads at the time but I see what you mean. I’m sitting here confused why people think Rhaenys committed suicide or didn’t flee when she had an opening.

Do brehs think you can just dip out of a battle and maintain your honor? Even if it was a losing battle, no honorable warrior would just… leave. That would go against her entire character arc. How would she explain that after volunteering for this mission?

Not only that, her dragon was clearly holding her own with Vhagar until the end.

:camby: with the dikkriding, shyt is unseemly. if you want nerd babble, take yourself over to reddit or some shyt

now thats out of the way, youre dead wrong anyway - rhaenys not a fukkin knight and she did more than enough damage already. you think if she goes back to the council at that point theyre gonna shyt on her because she chose to quit while she was ahead?? :wtf: they were lucky they hit the ground in the first place, otherwise vhagar wouldve wore down meleys with the grapples

aemond's over there killing messengers, literally hides in the bushes with his dragon, dracarys his own brother to further his sides war effort and thats why his team is up 3-1 (losing aegon is addition by subtraction). with daemon lost in the sauce, its gonna take a miracle for team black to have a chance at this point

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The queen that never was :mjlol: Too old to be a princess
Ugly as fukk thanks to Targaryen incest
Now you'll never sit the throne...Not even in Dragonstone :umad:

cold-blooded.gif

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby: with the dikkriding, shyt is unseemly. if you want nerd babble, take yourself over to reddit or some shyt

now thats out of the way, youre dead wrong anyway - rhaenys not a fukkin knight and she did more than enough damage already. you think if she goes back to the council at that point theyre gonna shyt on her because she chose to quit while she was ahead?? :wtf: they were lucky they hit the ground in the first place, otherwise vhagar wouldve wore down meleys with the grapples

aemond's over there killing messengers, literally hides in the bushes with his dragon, dracarys his own brother to further his sides war effort and thats why his team is up 3-1 (losing aegon is addition by subtraction). with daemon lost in the sauce, its gonna take a miracle for team black to have a chance at this point
:mjlol: