House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No spoilers on a prequel
:what:
GRbuZLuawAAcqjy

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Also that one take of Ulf going to the tavern…clearly influenced by Henry going to the copa in Goodfellas
Man I am a sucker for one shots so I was doing the "leopointingTV.gif" as the camera was following Ulf. :pachaha:

We haven't got many of them in GOT (I can only think of two: Watches on the Wall when the attack starts and it follows Ygritte poppin off folks, and the beginning of the Long Night with Tyrion) - so this was a welcome surprise.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Classic set up episode.

Stay away from spoilers this week as photos from the set leaked.

I've read the books so. Just know that the next episode will be one of those ones.
I wish folks like you would just keep it to yourself... Y'all gotta stop hinting at shyt

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Aemond went straight GMB when he said one whore is as good as another. Shorty soul was burning slow after that.

Nicca finna lose his best cuddler/eater/advisor all in 1 tho

Mf gon' have a Maester send a raven like "Greetings, thou with the lofty noggin':mjgrin:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don't think she understands how complicit she was in Viserys' death, doping him up and having him delusional and shyt.

She had no idea that he was reciting A Song of Ice and Fire. Does she even know who Aegon The Conqueror is? She seemed confused when Rhaenrya brought him up.
She didn’t.

That’s why Rhaenyra smiled when she noticed that Alicent didn’t know what she talking about. That confirmed Viserys hadn’t told Alicent, because he didn’t see Aegon as his heir.

In that moment, Alicent accidentally affirmed that Viserys saw Rhaenyra as his true heir.

Rhaenyra realized it right then and there.