House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
@RamsayBolton lying about whats going on and is definitely towing the line of “hunches”

He admitted hes been watching spoilers on tiktok just few pages back. Now he acting dumb.

we already hashed this out :unimpressed:and i even addressed that line:
But what are you saying I did twice? My "first" one was being surprised they're doing the sneak Rhaenyra plan immediately same episode after coming up with it, then you said my "second" was calling it a necessary moment before the war inevitably gets worse. But both of those are just reactions to the storytelling of THIS very episode :mjtf: man idk what to tell you im done with this, one of my first comments of this episode was even me complaining about peeps on tiktok steathily spoiling something about that cac we saw at the start

why the fukk are yall convinced im trying to spoil shyt? for what purpose? for what gain? :why:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:ohhh: I completely forgot he said that

@Trav @dora_da_destroyer Need yall to apologize and bend the knee :birdman:

Nicca....

No.

GRXfUa3a4AAmVhq

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The only good thing? The whole scene was awesome, we see what Cole is actually good at which is war, we got to see more of the dragon bond with Moondancer letting Bae know that she was something and the carelessness of Bae's youth which might play a part in a future episode, great scene.
Her hitting the ":mjtf::gladbron::shaq:" sequence was hilarious, took every ounce of restraint to not BBQ those cacs :pachaha:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Hate to say it but huge L for Agoat one eye this ep :mjcry:

Dude should had walk up to one of the "bois" and be like, "leave :demonic:" Then go back to his fetal position not giving two fukks because he is THAT badass.

Instead got himself bullied again and wanted to get out of the situation so fast that even forgot his stealth cloak.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Ok seeing Moondancer ready for war was enough to get me by till next week. and Caraxes working his way through harranhal

my body is ready :wow:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Where is the show going with Aegon being fearful of the rumors he is weak and constantly waiting to prove himself?

I believe I read a spoiler at the beginning of season 1 that Aegon does eventually go to war and gets thrown from his dragon and crippled? Is that the only time he proves himself?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moondancer chased them dudes up the block :mjlol:

Yes Alicent, Aegon the conqueror ya dumb bytch :pacspit:

The hell is going with Corlys :patrice:

Bethany Antonia is a cutie, why did she have to be a lesbo :beli: