House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Who’s to say that Alicent even believes Reynyra?

Hell, I wouldn't! Every other word out of that broad's mouth is a lie. What I would have loved is if Alicent had gone right up to "I swear on my mother." And then Rhaenyra remembers when she told her lies using those exact words and pushed to get her father fired, then Alicent hits her with the :troll: face as she gets up and quietly walks out.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Talk about motion. My dawg is causing war and he ain’t even here yet :wow:

jon-snow-sword.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
"She treating all the black ppl in this castle like help" :dead:
"Rhaenyra hugged all her white kids, but didnt hug any of her black step kids" :dead:
"Rhaenyra turned the Rhaena into a mammy" :dead:
should be timestamped but like 24min mark

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
or alicent could have just not been a retarded karen

:stopitslime:

I don't think she understands how complicit she was in Viserys' death, doping him up and having him delusional and shyt.

She had no idea that he was reciting A Song of Ice and Fire. Does she even know who Aegon The Conqueror is? She seemed confused when Rhaenrya brought him up.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I don't think she understands how complicit she was in Viserys' death, doping him up and having him delusional and shyt.

She had no idea that he was reciting A Song of Ice and Fire. Does she even know who Aegon The Conqueror is? She seemed confused when Rhaenrya brought him up.
Of course she knows who the conqueror is. She was rattled as she tried to process the realization of her mistake.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Im trying to think of an actor who could have elevated this role.

People hated numerous GOTs characters, but the actors were so good in the role you still wanted to see more of the character. This guy feels like a miscast.

Nah, Criston is magnificent. He's insecure, bitter, out of his depth, and thinks WAY too much of himself. Criston wouldn't be THIS hated by the viewers if the acting wasn't believable.