House Of The Dragon - Season 2 - Official Thread 6/16 (NO SPOILERS)

Where does your allegiance lie?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
To see EXACTLY who it was. I mean...the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard being in the field is a pretty strong confirmation that some shyt is going down...and he ain't gonna be alone.

On a side note:

In green and everything!

As a Green, I think Alicent needs to QUIETLY come clean. Take Aegon aside and put him up on game. He never wanted to be king anyway. If Aegon rages out and puts her to death, that's just too damn bad. That's what she gets for not listening. Now, if Aegon knows his father's wishes and STILL wants to fight, fine. #WeFightOnThatLie. But let it be Aegon's choice.

Personally, if I was Aegon, I'd gladly give Rhaenyra the throne...but she would have to give Driftmark to Baela and name Aegon III as her heir - the price she pays for birthing b*stards. Of course, Saint Rhaenyra would never agree to those terms, but it puts the bloodshed back on her.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rhaenys: You know, we COULD give it to the rightful blood heir of-
Corlys: Nah.

So what, Alicent is going to go to her tyrannical son and say "hey, your dad didn't want you to be king after all, sorry about your beheaded kid"? They were (on the show) plotting behind her back ANYWAY. Rhaenyra was never going to sit that throne no matter what Alicent said or did, and that was before kids started dying.
Yup. Otto knew the truth and told Aegon to his face. He was ALWAYS going to put Aegon on the throne. Alicent just made it easier for him.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
In green and everything!

As a Green, I think Alicent needs to QUIETLY come clean. Take Aegon aside and put him up on game. He never wanted to be king anyway. If Aegon rages out and puts her to death, that's just too damn bad. That's what she gets for not listening. Now, if Aegon knows his father's wishes and STILL wants to fight, fine. #WeFightOnThatLie. But let it be Aegon's choice.

Personally, if I was Aegon, I'd gladly give Rhaenyra the throne...but she would have to give Driftmark to Baela and name Aegon III as her heir - the price she pays for birthing b*stards. Of course, Saint Rhaenyra would never agree to those terms, but it puts the bloodshed back on her.
I think she does. In the previews you can see them having a contentious conversation.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Like in real life lol
Its funny because its exactly how a lotta men be behaving lol

Corlys and Rhaenys are the best couple so far imo.

• Wise and courageous individuals.
• Parents that love their children unconditionally.
• Caring for eachother as lovers.
• Got dragons.
• Built the wealthiest House from the muscle.
• Got a powerful army, but know the value of restraint

The best House imo.

No she didn’t, do you nikkas actually watch the show :what:

Or we need to let shows to have their own characters instead of comparing them to others :francis:

Alicent wrong, they don’t “gotta” fight on that lie.

They “wanna” fight on that lie,
it’s not the same.

Perpetual war because “blood is spilled” isn’t worth it.

Once Black ppl finally understand this and learn peace reconciliation isn’t a sign of weakness, we would have more power to fight white supremacy instead of eachother.
So what, Alicent is going to go to her tyrannical son and say "hey, your dad didn't want you to be king after all, sorry about your beheaded kid"? They were (on the show) plotting behind her back ANYWAY. Rhaenyra was never going to sit that throne no matter what Alicent said or did, and that was before kids started dying.
I highlighted it this time, since reading comprehension
is very difficult for you :unimpressed:

You’re welcome and finish school :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
In green and everything!

Who’s to say that Alicent even believes Reynyra?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You literally said “I cant believe they’re doing that this episode”

I know what you mean. You know what you mean. Just chill on that. :comeon:
hold on :pachaha::whoa: i have not read the books for this shyt and don't know any future details at ALL

@RamsayBolton lying about whats going on and is definitely towing the line of “hunches”

He admitted hes been watching spoilers on tiktok just few pages back. Now he acting dumb.
time to meet this cac that tiktok has been spoiling me on this whole time