House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I enjoyed this season, but I still hate clair. I don't really see her angle and behavior as justified throughout all this. She was destructive ad a saboteur when she herself couldn't handle her positions given to her prior nor anybody willing to support her. It took a assassination attempt, and spinning of her mothers death to get people to even open to her holding any position.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after a 2 year hiatus, I've resumed house of cards. Just finished season 2 and 3 this week, beginning season 4 tonight.

I don't know WTF y'all talking about but season 3 was great! I loved seeing Frank weak and the petrov was such a ruthless but likeable character. I really wish someone would kill Doug, didn't have do my baby Rachel like that. :(

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I don't remember them having a falling out, why did Freddy hate him? I thought Frank was respectful to him, unless I'm forgetting something
he basically turned freddy's whole life upside down. by "tryna help," him expand his business, he opened him up for political shots and went from owner to working in a garden, where he planted his seeds of descent. son went back to jail. life ruined. he even told frank you aint nothing but a customer, earlier in the series. he been hated frank.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
he basically turned freddy's whole life upside down. by "tryna help," him expand his business, he opened him up for political shots and went from owner to working in a garden, where he planted his seeds of descent. son went back to jail. life ruined. he even told frank you aint nothing but a customer, earlier in the series. he been hated frank.
Damn, I never looked at it that way.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Damn, I never looked at it that way.
yeah, man. the common theme with all these bad guys and "anti heroes" from tony soprano, to dexter, draper, jax teller, milf weed, etc...is everything they touch, even tryna help turns to shyt. the somewhat redeemable ones at some point in a series give the speech acknowledging it (BAUER :blessed:), while the franks of the world dont even pick up on the long running list of L's theyve "helped out" with.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Freddie did it to himself and Frank did not try to help him grow his business.

Frank asked him was OK if the paper could make a article about Frank eating there.

Business blew up and Freddie was approached to start a franchise in his name for $95,000. The guy who approached Freddie told retain a lawyer to go over paper work but he declined.

Freddie tried to make right by his son for being out of his life growing up by letting him know he has the money coming his way and he's giving it to him so he and his son get out of the projects.

Freddie's son started working for him and Freddie told him stay focused and he can manage operations for the franchise someday. Freddie walked home with large amounts of cash and his son tried to get his gun for protection.

Freddie got upset telling him to get rid of it and don't fukk this up.

Freddie's hot headed son got into a altercation with papperozi brandishing his gun like a idiot.

Freddie lost his business because of a morality clause.... which he would of known about if he retained a lawyer.

So again, Frank didn't do shyt to him other than be that annoying patronizing white cat that many of us black men know.

I loved the dynamic of their relationship because it was so realistic. You got this white dude who loves the soul of black men and starts thinking he's down and best friends while us blacks fake listen and laugh at what they say hoping they go the fukk away but we need there business or services so we continue to entertain them.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not feeling this season at the previous 3. Just feels really slow and bloated in the early episodes. I think I'm on episode 7.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show would be so much better without the weird sexual shyt of Claire and Frank and other people.:scust:

Weakest season in my opinion.
My issue is every politician has to be manipulative to get to their positions, and at this stage, they should know Claire and Frank are manipulative as fukk. They should be questioning every move, but instead they are like:ehh: "good idea".

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I enjoyed this season, but I still hate clair. I don't really see her angle and behavior as justified throughout all this. She was destructive ad a saboteur when she herself couldn't handle her positions given to her prior nor anybody willing to support her. It took a assassination attempt, and spinning of her mothers death to get people to even open to her holding any position.
the show has always been about Claire playing House of Cards. She was okay when she could play puppeteer to Frank's house of cards. But the moment he proved he couldn't be controlled, he became a problem. Thats why she liked her father more than her mother, he gave her whatever she wanted.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I liked this season.. This guy Tom Yates is some sort of wizard or some shyt. He picks up on every little thing.

I really hate Claire..

Hammerschmidt might get bodied

Freddie fukked him up in the alley talmbout he ain't no snitch :mjlol:

But somebody please run down for me why Freddie hates Frank?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just finished the season.. All I can say is :wow: F*ck the haters that was some powerful television right there brehs:mljcry:

They should end it after one or two more seasons tho.. unless they branch out and make the Underwoods fade to the black and focus on the Conways:ohhh: