House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I enjoyed this season, but I still hate clair. I don't really see her angle and behavior as justified throughout all this. She was destructive ad a saboteur when she herself couldn't handle her positions given to her prior nor anybody willing to support her. It took a assassination attempt, and spinning of her mothers death to get people to even open to her holding any position.
Claire is good in the private sector but is nothing but a loser in the politcal realm. The only win she got in four seasons was the one over Petrov just recently

Daps
this season was better than the third.

my favorite part was when he low key threatened cathy durant.
had that bytch looking like she'd seen a ghost.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished season 4... I like how it ended which leaves me anticipating The Underwoods ruthless cold bloodedness in season 5 but season 4 dragged so much. I wasn't feeling the major actors introduced this season, Conway, chick from Scream, and Claire's sidedikk. They were so boring and 1 dimensional compared to the other actors. The story line revolving around Claire's mother really bogged the show down. When Frank threatened his Secretary of State, I got The Joker vibes from him. Good to see a black man get a real love interest in a mainstream show.... It really bothered me in season 2 that Remy and Jackie intimacy was always implied, never shown but they willingly showed homosexual intimacy living up to a agenda.

To the people asking why Freddie hated Frank so much. Freddie never liked Frank, Frank was nothing more but a loyal customer to him which is business not personal. Freddie is a street dude who prided himself on being a man making a way for himself with no help. When Freddie lost his business, it killed his pride. He went from being a business owner to cleaning dishes. Frank got him a job in The White House out of guilt, Freddie reluctantly took that job because he needed the money for himself and his grand son. Freddie always knew what was up with Frank, Frank isn't racist but suffers a white superiority complex. Frank felt like he was doing Freddie a major service when in reality this job really killed Freddies pride making him feel beneath Frank. "Freddie make us some ribs before you go" All Freddie heard was "tap dance for us one more time before you go like a good boy"

Just look at the way how Frank spoke down to Freddie like Freddie should of been worshiping Frank as his savior.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
tk4EtrD.jpg

Darth Underwood :wow::blessed:

Daps
Just finished season 4... I like how it ended which leaves me anticipating The Underwoods ruthless cold bloodedness in season 5 but season 4 dragged so much. I wasn't feeling the major actors introduced this season, Conway, chick from Scream, and Claire's sidedikk. They were so boring and 1 dimensional compared to the other actors. The story line revolving around Claire's mother really bogged the show down. When Frank threatened his Secretary of State, I got The Joker vibes from him. Good to see a black man get a real love interest in a mainstream show.... It really bothered me in season 2 that Remy and Jackie intimacy was always implied, never shown but they willingly showed homosexual intimacy living up to a agenda.

To the people asking why Freddie hated Frank so much. Freddie never liked Frank, Frank was nothing more but a loyal customer to him which is business not personal. Freddie is a street dude who prided himself on being a man making a way for himself with no help. When Freddie lost his business, it killed his pride. He went from being a business owner to cleaning dishes. Frank got him a job in The White House out of guilt, Freddie reluctantly took that job because he needed the money for himself and his grand son. Freddie always knew what was up with Frank, Frank isn't racist but suffers a white superiority complex. Frank felt like he was doing Freddie a major service when in reality this job really killed Freddies pride making him feel beneath Frank. "Freddie make us some ribs before you go" All Freddie heard was "tap dance for us one more time before you go like a good boy"

Just look at the way how Frank spoke down to Freddie like Freddie should of been worshiping Frank as his savior.

Excellent point.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
watching now. im rooting for my skinny convict nikka, he's the only one that can take Frank down :why:

lol at the car scene though. i know about your parol officer :shaq: get in the car :shaq:

edit:
finished ep 4, dumbass :snoop:

Last edited: