House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I thought the Conway actor was a lil stiff at first, then I realized it was intentional, as his on camera and off camera personality are fairly distinctive in the show.

When he's not playing the presidential candidate role, he seems every bit as conniving and shrewd as frank. Albeit, a bit less blunt and vulgar. He definitely holds his own as the season progresses.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I couldn't get with Conway for reasons listed (his acting just isn't strong enough for this show...he's not convincing time) but also he's too young and the whole putting his life on social media. Like we're just not there yet, it was too big of a roadblock for me. 39 yr old presidential candidate? Nah, early to mid 40's woulda worked better.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
These c00ns in the church eating up everything Frank says :camby:

When last season ended, I thought they were gonna go the ultra-fukkery route and have Claire run against Frank :russ:

"How about some fries with that shake?" :takedat:

Get blackmailed into sucking dikk brehs :mjlol:

Frank losing his home state :huhldup: Marco Rubio status :russ:

:whoo::ooh: :damn: Claire giving Frank that work :banderas:

Claire wants that VP spot?!?!?! :dahell::ohlawd::damn: :lupe:

Claire really bout that life :wow: :whew: Really willing to let them nukes go :wow:

:ohlawd:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't get with Conway for reasons listed (his acting just isn't strong enough for this show...he's not convincing time) but also he's too young and the whole putting his life on social media. Like we're just not there yet, it was too big of a roadblock for me. 39 yr old presidential candidate? Nah, early to mid 40's woulda worked better.

He also seemed weirdly European to me, but was supposed to be some all American guy.

Season was dope though.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This season was trash to me. Felt like to be continued where every season prior had hanging plot strings but felt complete on their own.

I hope they don't draw this show out and things ends soon, so it can have a good finale.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would Frank Underwood handle Trump?
Serious Question

Underwood is much more ruthless than Hillary and more centrist then Sanders. How does he handle a Trump insurgency.