House of Cards - Season 4 (Official Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
man, I had to stop after two episodes yesterday :whew:

I was bout to fukk around and blow thru damn near the entire season in one sitting.
I usually take the whole weekend for a binge watch but I had to force myself to stop watching Friday night and finished it tonight

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
*Doug is a goddamn weirdo. But, besides that, why would Doug be concerned with a widow from what we know of his character? This is a character that turned a truck around, killed the woman he loved after she thought she was home free, and left her decaying body in unmarked grave :wow:. Doug is a super savage :damn:. Him being concerned for the deceased family, donating, etc. after he bumped dude to save the president, which we know he has unwavering loyalty to is extremely out of context with his history. Doug has only shown empathy ever towards the president.

*This show works best when there's an inside force (within the White House and not Claire) opposing the president's machinations. The episodes where the secretary of state was pulling Frank's card were the best.

*I wanted Freddy to beat Frank's ass. :demonic:

* Neve Campbell was a nice addition. :ehh:

*I hope this show ends next season. The story lines literally become more outlandish with each passing season.

I'll finish episode 12 and 13 later today. :jbhmm:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I finished this morning, I didn't enjoy this season as much as the previous ones but its still great tv
its funny...
i was texting my pops last night and i told him
when season one dropped i was watching it like, "damn! is this how it really goes down in the White House?":dwillhuh:
now after 3 more seasons im like, "DAMN!! is this how it REALLY goes down in the White House?!?!?!?":merchant:

some of this shyt is borderline cartoonish
1st lady as the Presidents running mate :martin:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm pretty sure some alot of this shyt ain't that far fetched. Only thing I would say would never happen is some of the actual political stuff, ironically. I think all of the illegal stuff has probably happened in some shape or form.

These conspiracy theories ain't coming from no where :mjpls:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I'm pretty sure some alot of this shyt ain't that far fetched. Only thing I would say would never happen is some of the actual political stuff, ironically. I think all of the illegal stuff has probably happened in some shape or form.

These conspiracy theories ain't coming from no where :mjpls:
I don't think its that far fetched at all. When you think about the shyt that went down with JFK and Clinton, and that's just the shyt we know. Chandra Levy, Morning Joe Scarborough was caught up in a dead woman in his office scandal. We are talking about the ultimate egotist hell bent on getting power and maintaining it, by any means necessary. Death, deceit and betrayal all being part of the equation. Bury a scandal by creating a new fear.

You think dikk Cheney gave a fukk about the people who died in the Twin Towers? a couple of years ago he needed a heart. You think he had to wait in line to get one? He probably has some Black teenager's heart in him right now.