Hospitalized with an ulcer. Help me

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I passed out twice Tuesday & diagnosed with a bleeding ulcer after my doctor found blood in my stool ( scary shyt ). I got an endoscopy on Thursday but the clinic weren't confident they fully addressed it due to tbe location. They sent me to the main hospital where Im still at now. Was going home today, but thought i was gonna pass out last night so my release is delayed. They are confident the bleeding has stopped & dont have a reason why I felt faint last night. My bloodwork on point & maybe I just got panicky. Anybody been in this position or dealt with anything similar ?

Never had an ulcer but you need to totally change your diet breh. Increase your raw veggies and water with lemon and apple cider vinegar.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also need a endoscopy & colonoscopy :mjcry:

Stomach hurts all the time and I've lost 10-15 pounds due to an undiagnosed stomach issue :mjcry:

Make sure u avoid Mario before going thru with those procedures.

25gtsgg.jpg

yyy

All Star
Daps
Ibprofen caused it, first one
Then you should be good. It’s well known that inbuprofen and other NSAIDs can cause bleeding by inhibiting cyclo-oxygenase, an protein that promote functions that are important to prevent GI bleeding.
Figure-1_NSAIDs-mechanisms-of-action.jpg

NSAIDS = Ibuprofen

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
I never been hospitalized. Get a second opinion, take better care of yourself breh. You'll be alright

Daps
First off, don’t listen to the herb talhmbout cabbage juice. That shyt is retarded. Eat a balanced diet and avoid using OTC medication. A lot of heartburn medication relies on chemicals that exacerbate stomach and intestine problems. Lay off the booze and drink more water. If you smoke, cut that shyt out for a few weeks.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
First off, don’t listen to the herb talhmbout cabbage juice. That shyt is retarded. Eat a balanced diet and avoid using OTC medication. A lot of heartburn medication relies on chemicals that exacerbate stomach and intestine problems. Lay off the booze and drink more water. If you smoke, cut that shyt out for a few weeks.
Healed 3 of my family members but u can have the floor