Hospitalized with an ulcer. Help me

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
See a doctor and stay well ... we Coli relgious brehs will pray for you to be well ...

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
did u know u were passing out ? or u just woke up on the floor confused?
u passed out from the pain being excruciating or cause of the condition ?

I woke up feeling a little queezy but nothing major but as the day went on I got fatigued. Eventually it got to the point where I had to lay down but got super hot & dizzy, woke up on the living room floor. The second time was about 2 hours later leaving urgent care. Got on the elevator, got hot & night night

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Maaan

Don’t listen to all these herbs :hhh:

Here’s what you do - bust on our that joint right now, go find the greasiest Mexican place you can and pile on the hot sauce. :jawalrus:

We don’t let not “ulcer” tell us what do to. :birdman:

Y’know what, just go ahead and eat some pure cocaine.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I woke up feeling a little queezy but nothing major but as the day went on I got fatigued. Eventually it got to the point where I had to lay down but got super hot & dizzy, woke up on the living room floor. The second time was about 2 hours later leaving urgent care. Got on the elevator, got hot & night night
someone woke u up or u woke up yourself in the elevator

yyy

All Star
Daps
To be honest blood in the stool doesn’t tell us much. Hopefully the hospital where you are at has ran tests to determine what precisely is the cause. You said you were passing out and your post kind of implies that it was due to the bleed but we don’t that that’s the case. That’s why the Doctors need to run tests. If your concerned, it is normal to be concerned. But you are precisely where you need to be. The biggest thing now is to let the hospital staff do their job. If you have a family member or a friend who’s in medicine I’d recommend contacting them. Having someone who cares about you deeply yet understands the ins and outs of human pathology/physiology is invaluable.

- A guy studying to be an oral surgeon

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
It's a fukking ulcer..of course u gonna see blood in the stool

Take the meds they give you
Change your diet
Avoid stress

You will be fine

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
someone woke u up or u woke up yourself in the elevator
My girl was with me & broke my fall. I came to with staff all around me.

Hopefully the hospital where you are at has ran tests to determine what precisely is the cause
its a duodenal ulcer, they stopped the bleeding. but the loss of blood was the reason for the fainting

yyy

All Star
Daps
My girl was with me & broke my fall. I came to with staff all around me.

its a duodenal ulcer, stopped the bleeding. but the loss of blood was the reason for the fainting
What caused the ulcer?
Diet? Vitamin insufficiency? Something else? Is this your first one?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
OP suffers from INTERNAL BLEEDING and logs on the COLI messageboard to seek Medical Advice? :martin: