Hospitalized with an ulcer. Help me

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
That's probably it.I'm sure the Dr. already told you though.

Yep they are sure that's the cause. And usually i would take them at the end of a night of heavy drinking too. All my bloodwork really good, so they dont have any other concerns. It's a wrap for ibpro though

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This man is seriously concerned and dudes cracking jokes about him dying? Wow.

He’s seriously concerned and getting medical advice off the coli...:martin:

My advice is to stop letting grown men go up in your booty hole. Your minds saying yes your body’s saying no.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I damn near fainted when I saw red in the toilet bowl too.

Then I remembered that I had a smoothie with beets in it.:whew:

Good luck breh. You're going to be fine, have faith in the treatment and don't scare yourself into feeling worse.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Why the fukk was you taking 4 ibuprofens a week? That shyt even says on the warning label not to do shyt like that. Man y’all nikkas be wishing for death.

Either way stop taking them, drink more water and watch your diet. Ulcer ain’t no joke man. Cancer can form from that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shytting blood? Sounds life threatening.

I'd remain in the hospital.... I dont play about my health.... I have severe health anxiety
Sounds like my uncle when he colon cancer the random fainting; blood in stool, but prays for op

Last edited:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
He’s seriously concerned and getting medical advice off the coli...:martin:

My advice is to stop letting grown men go up in your booty hole. Your minds saying yes your body’s saying no.

I guess i should've been clearer. Im not really concerned, the doctors are communicating well with me. Just wanted to know if others been in similar situations. I hear its rather common

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's the internet man but i feel you

Only ibpro but 3-4 pills a few times a week for years
Bro stop that... Are you in a state where medical weed is legal? if so you are better off fukking with CBD for pain.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
@MrRDU
You'll be alright :mjlol:Just drink cabbage juice for about 2 - 4 weeks & eat mild foods....

Medicine also fukked my stomach lining up:mjcry:

My shyt was pitch black with thick snot in it :scust:
A nikka had 2 Endoscopys & a Colonoscopy, multiple fingers up my butt:mjcry:

Put a nikka on crazy PPIs, a nikka was blacking out seeing shyt:mjcry:

Digestive problems ain't shyt sweet :mjcry:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I also need a endoscopy & colonoscopy :mjcry:

Stomach hurts all the time and I've lost 10-15 pounds due to an undiagnosed stomach issue :mjcry:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I'm admitted in the gastro clinic now. The ulcer was due to years of mad ibprofen. A nikka had toilet bowl full of blood too. Didn't know if others dealt with a bleeding ulcer ?

:merchant::merchant::merchant: You get gen an ulcer from this? I have insomnia and have to take mad ibuprofen sleep aids to fall asleep. Guess Im gonna have to switch to melatonin now.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:wtf is wrong with y'all? If you got medical problems these internet nikkas can't help you. Leave the house until you have answers

it's fear. (no offense, OP)

Nowadays when someone starts having what they feel are serious symptoms of something, the first thing they do is hit the internet to prepare themselves for what a doctor may tell them.
:gucci: y'all act like he ain't already go to the hospital. He just tryna see if anybody else has dealt with it .

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Thanks for the input. Fyi, I never had any pain from the ulcer, other than hittin the floor from passing out. Since the blood was dark they knew it was an upper GI issue. They gonna have me on a proton pump for 8 weeks then rescope. They do say I need to increase my water intake. They want straight clear urine
did u know u were passing out ? or u just woke up on the floor confused?
u passed out from the pain being excruciating or cause of the condition ?