Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Arcadium brehs, I just copped the game and Im about to use my first few skill points. How do you guys suggest I go about leveling up? If you could give me a breakdown of benefits of front loading one skill category over the other, please let me know.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Deathbringer brings the hoes out

If you never tag enemies, pre-game an area, use elements, or learn how to move and shoot it'll fukk you up.

Also, cover isn't meant to be huddled behind in this game. Sustained fire WILL blow it away and you included. Its for hauling ass behind to break line of sight and occasionally get some heat off you.

On a side note I love how levels really don't mean that much in this game.

My cover was the entrance to the area. There's a huge wall it couldn't shoot past. Felt like a coward, but I had no other options, at one point I had 1 health and I ain't bullshytting.

Speaking of that, my health had magically gone up after it got to that point and I never picked up any herbs or any shyt. It's not the first time I've recovered health without doing anything for that to happen, anyone know how it happens?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Arcadium brehs, I just copped the game and Im about to use my first few skill points. How do you guys suggest I go about leveling up? If you could give me a breakdown of benefits of front loading one skill category over the other, please let me know.
silent strike and lure = easy stealth kills which will help you level up and save ammo

also get stuff to make you spear strikes stronger and the skills that let you gather more resources

all I can think of off the top

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
listening to the soundtrack on spotify:wow:

Aloy's theme:banderas:(the main theme but now I can have it on repeat)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Yeah... you don't need lure at all when you have rocks

Silent strike is essential too
Lure brings them directly to wherever you are hiding at.

Using rocks only bring them to wear The Rock was thrown so it doesn't always work as well as you would like it too

I use rocks to get them the move away from me or it's a walk into one of my traps

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Lure brings them directly to wherever you are hiding at.

Using rocks only bring them to wear The Rock was thrown so it doesn't always work as well as you would like it too

I use rocks to get them the move away from me or it's a walk into one of my traps
Throw it at your feet.

The only significant difference between rocks and lure is that lure will attract the attention of a single enemy whereas a rock will attract everything in range

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Throw it at your feet.

The only significant difference between rocks and lure is that lure will attract the attention of a single enemy whereas a rock will attract everything in range
And you have to keep searching for rocks when you need them so Lure is hundred percent better especially when you are hiding and want to pick enemies off one by one and it only cost one skill point