Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I suck using the blast sling :mjlol:

I'm wasting hella resources with these new weapons might be time to go back to the original ones :francis:

But That Carja Sharpshot bow is :wow::banderas:

Tear and Precision Arrows brought the bytch outta these 2 Sawtooths that tried to jump me in the Devil Thirst ruins when i was doing a side quest :win:

I want that Shadow Sling though :noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maaaaaaan this game is PIFF!!! only a few open world games have me doing every damn side mission and this is one of them. The mission where u fight the fukking deathbringer took all my health potions and shyt...before i even got to the deathbringer :dame: that fukking corruptor is the most annoying robot on the game :francis:....weirdly i beat the deathbringer my second try (only reason i died the first time was because of the other guys).....playing on hard and its not too bad. Sometimes i get frustrated but thats just the way of the gaming world :manny:....that fukking thunderjaw tho? :wow: that mufukka took up the whole cot dayum screen when i fought him in the couldron (only died once against him as well)....those tearblaster arrows are A MUST brehs

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pick everything up. I'm level 27 now with one of the higher shadow armors and I'm using nothing but shadow weapons. The game progress says I'm 26% percent of the way through. I've been too addicted to these side quests. I'm impressed with how fun these side missions are. I've never played a game where everything has been so well done.

sound like me....i'm doing side missions and exploring my ass off....only advanced the story to get shadow weapons and open up new areas for me to explore....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- i'm just keep saying it: this game is amazing.....so much random shyt that goes down and it's fun as hell.....and this just hard....cant wait to go back through on very hard...

- spot i talked about with the snapmaws in the lake, ended up turning into a side mission later on....and i had to save some drunk muthafukka....

- found out what that thing was flying in the sky: a fukking storm bird...that muthafukka is a beast...had me walking quick and not making eye contact, thinking to myself 'i aint fukking with you, so dont fukk with me'....of course he didnt go by those rules lol.....and he got a cheating ass move with that walking bubble bullshyt...he fukked me up the first time, but i got in his ass that second time...but they didnt give me the kill for it cause it was some bandits on the road, and one of them shot him at the end, smh....

- speaking of that, while i'm dodging fighting the storm bird, i get attacked by 2 snapmaws...so i'm fighting this flying muthafukka and 2 ground muthafukkas at the same time.....got in they asses....but i didnt save it cause i didnt get the kill for the storm bird lol....i'm start over from the last save, and go to war again....

- i see the thunderjaw site on my map, but i'm avoiding it right now lol...but after the battle with the storm bird, fukk it...i'm going exploring in his area and dare that muthafukka to try something....

- i see some of yall running out of resources.....word of advice: level up scavenger to level 3....you never run out of resources cause you get extra from everything loot....i live the full bag life....

- only fukked up thing about exploring and not advancing the story: i get all these things i end up selling to the merchant, but later on i find out i need to buy shyt from the merchant....and since i be quick saving every time i get a new campfire, i'm not able to buy back some of the shyt cause it's not on my last save, smh....only complaining cause i want the carja war bow, but the shyt i need to buy it, i dont have anymore...wont get none till i take down the next bandit spot.....

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
- i'm just keep saying it: this game is amazing.....so much random shyt that goes down and it's fun as hell.....and this just hard....cant wait to go back through on very hard...

- spot i talked about with the snapmaws in the lake, ended up turning into a side mission later on....and i had to save some drunk muthafukka....

- found out what that thing was flying in the sky: a fukking storm bird...that muthafukka is a beast...had me walking quick and not making eye contact, thinking to myself 'i aint fukking with you, so dont fukk with me'....of course he didnt go by those rules lol.....and he got a cheating ass move with that walking bubble bullshyt...he fukked me up the first time, but i got in his ass that second time...but they didnt give me the kill for it cause it was some bandits on the road, and one of them shot him at the end, smh....

- speaking of that, while i'm dodging fighting the storm bird, i get attacked by 2 snapmaws...so i'm fighting this flying muthafukka and 2 ground muthafukkas at the same time.....got in they asses....but i didnt save it cause i didnt get the kill for the storm bird lol....i'm start over from the last save, and go to war again....

- i see the thunderjaw site on my map, but i'm avoiding it right now lol...but after the battle with the storm bird, fukk it...i'm going exploring in his area and dare that muthafukka to try something....

- i see some of yall running out of resources.....word of advice: level up scavenger to level 3....you never run out of resources cause you get extra from everything loot....i live the full bag life....

- only fukked up thing about exploring and not advancing the story: i get all these things i end up selling to the merchant, but later on i find out i need to buy shyt from the merchant....and since i be quick saving every time i get a new campfire, i'm not able to buy back some of the shyt cause it's not on my last save, smh....only complaining cause i want the carja war bow, but the shyt i need to buy it, i dont have anymore...wont get none till i take down the next bandit spot.....
Okay I got 6 skill points and I think imma upgrade my resources next.

I be needing blaze and echo shell like a muhhfukka :damn:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I never could keep enough Blaze:laugh:

I was working em with the blast sling but it led me flowing through all my blaze on the regular.

closer towards the end of the game I became a HUGE fan of Corruptor Ammo on the later War Bows:whew: That was a game changer:wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay I got 6 skill points and I think imma upgrade my resources next.

I be needing blaze and echo shell like a muhhfukka :damn:

also upgrade the capacity you can carry....since i knew i was gonna be exploring and gathering shyt, i made sure to max out the amount of shyt i could carry....i can carry the max resources, mods, potions, ammo, etc....that's another reason i dont ever run out of shyt....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You play on harder difficulties you WILL see the occasional resource pinch. It'll never handicap you, but it will make you better balance your approach to fights.

i'm playing on hard, and i dont see the pinch....scavenger was a great investment....i avg 3-5 things looted per machine...

also, i maxed out the carry amount for everything....which helps make sure i'm always stocked too....

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Since everyone is farther ahead now I just wanted to see when I fought the deathbringer it was lame as fukk.

I barely ever had potions on hand with me in missions because fukk buying them and fukk hunting, so basically I had like 3/4 of my health bar fighting the thing.

I tried being sneaky and immediately alerted someone in the area so I got fukking cornered into the fukking spot you jump down from. I had to take out the entire group in the corner and shoot from it and go back into hiding while fighting the deathbringer. Motherfukker had me trapped and it took like a solid 30 minutes to win because I literally couldn't leave that spot without fearing I'd be hit by one of his fukking missiles. :mjcry:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Since everyone is farther ahead now.......

Might want to tag it anyway since somebody on the last page complained about spoilers being out in the open.

Fight wasn't hard for me since I scoped out it's weakness and went ham with the arrows, traps and explosives with the sling shot. I just bodied all the humans in the area before initiating the fight. First time though,
I died like a bytch when one of my arrows hit the machine by accident while I tried getting a headshot on a human mook. Completely blew away the platform I was sniping from.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Deathbringer brings the hoes out

If you never tag enemies, pre-game an area, use elements, or learn how to move and shoot it'll fukk you up.

Also, cover isn't meant to be huddled behind in this game. Sustained fire WILL blow it away and you included. Its for hauling ass behind to break line of sight and occasionally get some heat off you.

On a side note I love how levels really don't mean that much in this game.