Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
What they managed to do with this game technically is amazing. How a world this big, can look so good and run with very little bugs and fps drops is crazy. the engine for this game is amazing i hope its used for many games latter
Hideo Kojima is using this engine for Death Stranding his PS exclusive game starring Norman Reedus ( Daryl from The Walking Dead) and Madds Mikkelson (Hannibal TV show). It's suppose to be open world as well.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn Ive been sick and had the time to put into this game. Guerrilla went for the crown with this one. It could be I just prefer this type of story but I say got :damn:

I was wondering when a game was going to drop that would push developers to step their game up this gen. You have to get all these audio logs and notes :mjcry:

This game is really on some other shyt and to keep it real I bet they wanted to use a black lead character too. Sucks they have to cater to that shyt for sales.

I already want a second game that prequel will be lit. :whew:

Brehs in here talking about transformers and mods when this game is deep as fukk. Lots of mythology, science and religion in this story.
The thing tho, i dont think anybody expected Guerilla Games was gonna be the dev to take that next step like that. This game's success is lowkey shocking

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You on hard? Its a little grindy at that difficulty resource wise honestly.
I pick everything up. I'm level 27 now with one of the higher shadow armors and I'm using nothing but shadow weapons. The game progress says I'm 26% percent of the way through. I've been too addicted to these side quests. I'm impressed with how fun these side missions are. I've never played a game where everything has been so well done.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm near then of the story. Probably two or three missions to go. I'm gonna fall back and do some side shyt to and try to platinum this joint in one go :banderas: I'm around 50 hours in and the game feels like it went by quick. I don't want it to end :mjcry:

Came in thinking there weren't any spoilers....Change that Thread Title.
:dahell:

:dwillhuh: No one has posted spoilers out in the open though...

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
decoded to stop avoiding and start taking on some of these shyts, :whew: i was fukking them things up.

:whoa: i ain't want no parts of them corrupted rock breakers though.
they had some legit trouble with them.

2 of em and they were coming at me all synchronized:huhldup: