Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Coli brehs.

Once I went to the Matriarchs' Lodge and met Erend.

I might be wrong but is Erend
a little boy when he threw a rock at little Aloy on her forehead when she was a little girl?

Edited: Never mind. It wasnt him...I just met a douchebag dude

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last of us looks like a playstation 3 game.

I didnt have PS3 but only 360. TLOUR was my first time to play on PS4.

However it seems you guys are agreed with me that Uncharted 4 is the best graphic than Horizon? Cause you kept bringing up TLOUR and didn't mention Uncharted 4 cause I mentioned these two games

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

However it seems you guys are agreed with me that Uncharted 4 is the best graphic than Horizon? Cause you kept bringing up TLOUR and didn't mention Uncharted 4 cause I mentioned these two games

Never played uncharted 4 last of us was my first game for ps4, kept the :scust:face thinking this shyt looks like a playstation 3 game.

Never played last of us on ps3 either :mjgrin:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's instances in which horizon is superior to uncharted 4 except in facial animations. they are more or less in the same ballpark tho, but horizon is most def the most impressive feat imo due to scale and being open world. how guerrilla achieved this i don't fukking know. sony's first party are technical wizards.

the best thing about this is that guerrilla has got a new amazing engine from this that will serve their games for the foreseeable future and they have been tweaking it with kojima's production help. so horizon 2 (don't lie to yourselves brehs this shyt is critically acclaimed and will be commercially successful too so its gon be a franchise) will be even crazier.

jfrBjlw.gif

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last of us looks like a playstation 3 game.
I think dudes haven't played it in a while and letting their previous playthroughs cloud their judgement. It's kind of a rough looking game by this gen's standards. With respect to what it was for the PS3.

Nah it looks better than Uncharted 4 too IMO. But at least it's arguable. I can't knock that opinion. It's just an insult to compare TLOU to this.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Got to level 16.
Got some dope armor and maxed out one of my skills so I can call a robot over to me whenever I want and mount it to speed up travel. Got me feelin like link and epona. :dame:
This game is non-stop flames. :blessed:
You got that fallout power suit breh :mjcry:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
there's instances in which horizon is superior to uncharted 4 except in facial animations. they are more or less in the same ballpark tho, but horizon is most def the most impressive feat imo due to scale and being open world. how guerrilla achieved this i don't fukking know. sony's first party are technical wizards.

the best thing about this is that guerrilla has got a new amazing engine from this that will serve their games for the foreseeable future and they have been tweaking it with kojima's production help. so horizon 2 (don't lie to yourselves brehs this shyt is critically acclaimed and will be commercially successful too so its gon be a franchise) will be even crazier.

jfrBjlw.gif

I saw Druckmann playing this on Twitter, you already know he's trying to outshine with the graphics for TLOU2. TLOU on PS3 pushed that shyt graphically, imagine when 2 finally drops :whew: