Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Trying to get back into Frozen Wilds and I completely forgot how to play this. This is what it felt like trying to play the Witcher DLC years after release :snoop:

Thats why i had to start witcher 3 from scratch when i went to play the DLC’s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:wow: One of my favorite things about the series is exploring those ruined/frozen science labs

I hope theres some dope underwater cauldrons

gnGSpZS.gif

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
I'm about 3 chapters in, made my way to the Mother's Heart and said goodbye to the man..im just taking my time and determining the best way to deal with the machines. I got the stealth down pat but it seems like fighting them head on is a no-no :patrice:

I spent a good amount of time hunting so i can do the unlimited fast travel. im good on everything except the fox skin. I've killed about 10 and still haven't got one. Any advice on how to get one? I'm not trynna fight machines and sneak by just to get somewhere
full

so far so good but i'll be honest, first impressions, fighting the machines are not fun whatsoever. hopefully things change but im digging the story and want to see it play out :yeshrug:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm about 3 chapters in, made my way to the Mother's Heart and said goodbye to the man..im just taking my time and determining the best way to deal with the machines. I got the stealth down pat but it seems like fighting them head on is a no-no :patrice:

I spent a good amount of time hunting so i can do the unlimited fast travel. im good on everything except the fox skin. I've killed about 10 and still haven't got one. Any advice on how to get one? I'm not trynna fight machines and sneak by just to get somewhere
full

so far so good but i'll be honest, first impressions, fighting the machines are not fun whatsoever. hopefully things change but im digging the story and want to see it play out :yeshrug:
"fighting the machines not fun"...when that's literally what makes the game fun....:gucci:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Same, and that applies to BOTW also. I think I used a horse maybe twice and not for very long. No point in having a horse when you see something and want to climb a random mountain or go down some cliff somewhere.

If they don’t at least give Aloy a glider i’m not interested

:whew:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I started this game for the first time in May. Played it for just about under an hour, then bushed it:camby:

...Until i picked it back up a few days ago. I played for like 8 hours altogether in the past two days. Mostly just looting, side quest, errands etc.

This shyt got me like:leon:now. Will it keep it up, idk. But i'm actually into it now. I'm playing on Very Hard, currently on Level 11, and only died once so far (that first adult Aloy human encounter in the snow threw me off lol).

EDIT: Forgot to mention the graphics. It can can be inconsistent at times (definitely not often, and every game has graphical inconsistencies) but it might be the best from last gen. Some of the character models in this game look more detailed than Aloy, and Aloy is mad detailed :mindblown: You can see the blemishes on her face, her eyes look like they're in 8k, and everything. Facial animations is stiff on most characters (Aloy included), and movements can be wonky but it doesn't takes away from the graphics. HDR in this game is crazy to. The colors are beautiful, shadows and dark areas like caves and, stuff are dark dark. So when a light source like Aloy's focus is activated it all just pops:wow:

Last edited:

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
I started this game for the first time in May. Played it for just about under an hour, then bushed it:camby:

...Until i picked it back up a few days ago. I played for like 8 hours altogether in the past two days. Mostly just looting, side quest, errands etc.

This shyt got me like:leon:now. Will it keep it up, idk. But i'm actually into it now. I'm playing on Very Hard, currently on Level 11, and only died once so far (that first adult Aloy human encounter in the snow threw me off lol).

yeah i got to give this game another try . iplayed it for a few hours and kicked it to the curb as well . i think its because i played it to close to breath of the wild and some of of the invisible barriers threw me off

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

It’s def a good and unique game, I’m glad i played it. If they drop that patch I’m back in the frozen wilds

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It’s def a good and unique game, I’m glad i played it. If they drop that patch I’m back in the frozen wilds

what patch you talking about?

I just started playing this GOAT game again because I haven’t played frozen wilds.

yall knockin this game needs to master the controls. Once you got that, fighting machines is fun as fukk. First game ever I didn’t mind farming for experience and supplies. It doesn’t seem like a chore like Final Fantasy.