Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Im at lvl 40, just killed my first rockbreaker the other day. Had no fukking clue what i was in for when it started coming at me underground.

Died 3 times before i could get some clear tearblast shots, after that kept coming at him with my lodge sling with stickys, blasts and fire bombs. Became easy work after that.

First time coming across a stalker i was like :mindblown: type of predator shyt is this, and then for added insult it was in the jungle.

Not sure how much story i have left, been mixing up what i do between the story, errands, side quests and bandit camps.

Did the 3 cauldrons

Is there a stronger spear in the main game that i can buy/find?

And does wearing the winter type outfits in the mountain really matter?
Stalkers are maybe my favorite enemy in years.

There's additional spear stuff in the DLC I think

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Im at lvl 40, just killed my first rockbreaker the other day. Had no fukking clue what i was in for when it started coming at me underground.

Died 3 times before i could get some clear tearblast shots, after that kept coming at him with my lodge sling with stickys, blasts and fire bombs. Became easy work after that.

Rock breakers are amongst the easiest enemies in the game once you figure out just how blind they really are. My wife showed me the trick to beating them and I was :ohhh: They tell you that they rely on sound but I had no idea it was to that extent. So long as you remain crouched and resist the urge to panic and sprint when they burrow, it's almost impossible for them to harm you. They're literally blind as bats. You can also fool them and send them to different spots by shooting arrows at the ground if you really want to be tactical and lure them into traps and/or create separation. I'll upload a clip I saved later on.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I forgot how much I loved this game. There’s so much to do, so many methods on how to kill certain enemies. Honestly one of my favourite games of all time. I’m positive my last relationship suffered from the amount of time I spent on this game. :russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Rock breakers are amongst the easiest enemies in the game once you figure out just how blind they really are. My wife showed me the trick to beating them and I was :ohhh: They tell you that they rely on sound but I had no idea it was to that extent. So long as you remain crouched and resist the urge to panic and sprint when they burrow, it's almost impossible for them to harm you. They're literally blind as bats. You can also fool them and send them to different spots by shooting arrows at the ground if you really want to be tactical and lure them into traps and/or create separation. I'll upload a clip I saved later on.
Yeah, Rockbreakers ain’t shyt. Storm Birds are the real b*stards. I remember when I saw one when I first went into the desert. I ran like bytch in a horror movie.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Naw, the hardest robot in the game are the Fireclaws, especially the boss one, breh picked me up and threw me which i didn't even know was possible :picard:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naw, the hardest robot in the game are the Fireclaws, especially the boss one, breh picked me up and threw me which i didn't even know was possible :picard:

giphy.gif
I'm up to rescuing Nora Village, I have never even seen this boss before. What the heck? Also is it too late for me to do the quest to get the ancient armor? I tried going to makers end but couldn't find where to climb the building.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm up to rescuing Nora Village, I have never even seen this boss before. What the heck? Also is it too late for me to do the quest to get the ancient armor? I tried going to makers end but couldn't find where to climb the building.

They're apart of the DLC in the upper right of the map. You can still get the armor, I had to use a YouTube guide because I also got the armor late and I don't think there's any markers telling you how to find it

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This game is lit. I’m level 35 and almost finished with the game, I just finished finding out what project zero dawn really was. It was actually kind of sad. I’m up to fighting the behemoth after getting captured. The game was hard at first but I think once you reached like level 20 every thing is just super easy. Considering getting that ancient armor before I finish the game but will I really need it? Are the last bosses difficult?

You must have a lower difficulty then. The game does a great job scaling enemies. If you don't know how to ration supplies and set up traps, you're gonna have a bad time. Wait till you fight them Fire claws.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Man fukk this shyt.

I copped it, downloaded last night while i was asleep and hyped to play it today.

After replaying it on ultra hard, beating it with 100% game completion, the DLC wont work on my disc.

I copped the game while i was living in SEA now back in the states. Come to find out the Asia Disc wont work with US DLC.

fukk you sony!

:mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk this shyt.

I copped it, downloaded last night while i was asleep and hyped to play it today.

After replaying it on ultra hard, beating it with 100% game completion, the DLC wont work on my disc.

I copped the game while i was living in SEA now back in the states. Come to find out the Asia Disc wont work with US DLC.

fukk you sony!

:mjcry:
digital life wins again