Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Naw, the hardest robot in the game are the Fireclaws, especially the boss one, breh picked me up and threw me which i didn't even know was possible :picard:

giphy.gif
Yeah fireclaw gave me some trouble. Still need to go back and kill the rest of them

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You must have a lower difficulty then. The game does a great job scaling enemies. If you don't know how to ration supplies and set up traps, you're gonna have a bad time. Wait till you fight them Fire claws.
I didn't start using traps till like halfway through the end. I remember doing the cauldron with a ravager and some other machine, I kept dying. Finally I rememebered I could set traps before hand. The machines had a sliver of health before they reached me. Took them both out easy.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Here's the Rockbreaker upload to illustrate how simple they are so long as you dont panic. You can't outrun them, so they're balanced by being almost completely dependent on sound. This was on Very or Ultra Hard w/ Banuk DLC bows iirc.

same nikkas dfferent elementals :yeshrug:

Nah. Theyre modeled after bears, but that's where the similarities end. The Fireclaw is considerably larger and has a lot more health. It's also a lot more aggressive, primarily when the health gets to the halfway point.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nah. Theyre modeled after bears, but that's where the similarities end. The Fireclaw is considerably larger and has a lot more health. It's also a lot more aggressive, primarily when the health gets to the halfway point.

There's a breh on HZD's Sub Reddit who's doing documentary style shorts with the robots showcasing their unique abilities. The details are dope af, everything that's listed in the game's science journal they actually do in the wild.

Ex.

"The Snapmaw, AKA Beach Lizard, submerges itself into bodies of water like this river. It processes the water & filters the impurities into expanding bladders that inflate along its back.

From there the robot returns to land where it sheds the bladders, now filled with Chillwater. It takes some time to relax in the sun & flex its solar panel spines as it prepares for another round of Chillwater production"

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
rockbreakers fukked me up til i beat the game. i never knew what to do
There's a breh on HZD's Sub Reddit who's doing documentary style shorts with the robots showcasing their unique abilities. The details are dope af, everything that's listed in the game's science journal they actually do in the wild.

Ex.

"The Snapmaw, AKA Beach Lizard, submerges itself into bodies of water like this river. It processes the water & filters the impurities into expanding bladders that inflate along its back.

From there the robot returns to land where it sheds the bladders, now filled with Chillwater. It takes some time to relax in the sun & flex its solar panel spines as it prepares for another round of Chillwater production"

yo that attention to detail is crazy :why:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Ex.

The amount of detail they put into each creature is amazing. You really had to think in terms of strategy how to beat each one.

For example, this damn crocodiles, you could simply shoot an electric arrow into the water to stun them. Or with other creatures you’d have to use the right elements against them.

I know this got game of the year but I still feel it doesn’t get the full props it deserves. You can spend so many hours just exploring the land.

I need that sequel ASAP.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You can blame a
Ted Faro
for all of that. :why:
Oh yea fukk that bytch mother fukker. That fukking bum started the whole damn thing. Who creates a fukking machine that's powered by eating organic life. Who signs off on something so monumentally stupid. THEN they give the dude a second chance and he still fukks it up. That boys ego was something else.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Build demonic robots with no backdoor access, brehs :mindblown:
RIGHT!!!! How could any developer not foresee how that could possibly fukk up. Did he really have that much faith in humans? Like there are errors in coding and programming ALL the time. So you create a program with no possible way to update it lol. What a block head