Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm gonna suspect we're gonna find out what happened to the other Autonomous programs that was apart of the Horizon Zero Dawn Project that mysteriously disappeared... Digital information doesnt just disappear that easily especially if they was self aware A.I.'s they could have evolved on closed networks. Also I suspect that Faro dude is still around in Elyisum... We're definitely gonna find that shyt..
I don't want Faro to be alive to be honest (via a clone or cryogenics). He's too much of a fukk up and coward to continue to be a major player in the story.

I do agree we might end up going to Elysium and discover a bunch of fukked up shyt though :damn:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I wish this shyt was playable online with up to 16 other players on a network :banderas:

Im starting to dislike games where I only play against/with NPCs the whole game

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat the game yesterday, holy shyt the story was so fukking dope :ohlawd: went along perfectly with the gameplay, different missions and outstanding graphics. Can't wait for the DLC.

One thing that I couldn't figure out was: if GAIA was able to succeed (who knows after how many tries lol) in making the Earth habitable near it's facilities - in Colorado - is there any hint there's life beyond what was the US territory? Like, could we possibly get other civilizations in different parts of the world in future installments of the series? By the time the events of game happens, humans been on the planet for a while slowly developing, but I'm not sure how long that is and if it was enough for the species to populate the entire planet and not just a small piece of land.

What y'all think brehs? @Kamikaze Revy @ORDER_66 @lutha

Some more spoilery stuff (tagging just in case)
-The second game gotta be about getting GAIA to work again, right? Then shyt is gonna go south and we gonna have to fight her and the new machines she gonna start creating or something :francis: Sylens gonna discover the secrets of the world and come back :snoop: at what is going on.

-I wonder how many times HADES had to step in and whipe everything out before GAIA got everything right and working. The game takes places 900 years after she takes care of the swarm and HEPHAESTUS starts working,

-I guess recovering APOLLO might be another big thing for the future of the series. Would be weird if such a massive project didn't have any sort of backup or way to recover at least parts of it. But even if that's the case, how the fukk you make that kind of information available for a species that's in between the bronze and iron age :patrice:

-Did Odyssey really fail? :leostare: we need more information on that.

-Do all the corrupted data files from Elizabeth Sobeck become available during the game? When I was doing the final mission, half of them were restored but the other half (including an audio file) stayed unavailable and waiting to get repaired.

It's fukking amazing.

i dont think the second game will be about starting gaia again, think that will be later down the line...think in game 2 we try to find out what else is out there in the world; also, find out who started hades up, corrupted him.....i think game 3 is when we try to start up gaia and the other programs, but i think ole boy from the wire will be trying to use them for other reasons, so we gonna end up fighting him

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.30 Adds New Game+, Face Paint Options, Ultra Hard Difficulty, More
The new patch for Guerrilla's open world hit adds the highly anticipated New Game+ mode, as well as Ultra-Hard difficulty, face paint options, and more.

We were so excited to be able to announce the upcoming Horizon Zero Dawn expansion, The Frozen Wilds, at E3 last month. As we were wrapping Horizon Zero Dawn, we had a lot of ideas for new characters, quests, and places for Aloy to discover, so we started to develop The Frozen Wilds. We can’t wait for you to experience the dangerous frigid lands to the north!

While we’re hard at work on The Frozen Wilds, we have also been working on something else…

As of today, you can download patch 1.30 which includes additional fixes to progression issues which some of you may have encountered. However, it also includes the highly anticipated New Game+ option.

With New Game+ you will be able to relive the adventures of Aloy without losing your character progression and your collected inventory. You won’t be able to progress beyond the level cap of 50, but you can still collect XP during your adventure.

We have also added updated versions of existing weapons and outfits with an extra modification slot at your disposal. These will not come cheap and will set you back some extra shards.

Horizon Zero Dawn | PlayStation.com

Before embarking on a new quest you can manually adjust the difficulty level to your liking. For players who seek an extra challenge, we are also introducing an ‘Ultra Hard’ difficulty. This new setting will enhance machine senses and behavior and will limit player health regen and other additional smaller tweaks. Players who decide to embark on the Ultra Hard path will not have the option to switch it to a less difficult setting.

New Game+ also comes with two new Trophies and extra unlockable content that gives players the ability to add facepaint or change Aloy’s Focus.