Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Im about 30% complete level 22 I didn't pay attention to the power cells until I went into the bunker by accident. How can I get those

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Did any brehs max out at 50:lupe:
I'm at 20 right now and just trying to figure out is it hard to accomplish..
I randomly came across those big ass birds and properly got my ass handed to me:mjgrin:
And I keep reading about Thunderjaws:hamster:
I can only imagine the fukkery challenge to achieve that power up:ehh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Did any brehs max out at 50:lupe:
I'm at 20 right now and just trying to figure out is it hard to accomplish..
I randomly came across those big ass birds and properly got my ass handed to me:mjgrin:
And I keep reading about Thunderjaws:hamster:
I can only imagine the fukkery challenge to achieve that power up:ehh:
i maxed out. shyt wasn't hard but i did a lot of side shyt.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Copped the game during E3 week when it was on sale but didn't want to post in here for fear of spoilers.

Now that I beat it, only want to say that it was a great game and I'm already anticipating the DLC.

The only things I would add for the sequel is of course a bigger map. I was honestly amazed at some of the locations in this game and how amazing it looked.

More variety of machines and along with that more transversal options when it comes to overriding machines. I was disappointed that you could only ride an Strider, Broadhead and Charger.

They need a machine for crossing water and for flying as well. Being able to ride a Snapmaw and Stormbird would have been cool.

Also a minor complaint is the facial expressions of the characters. They looked good, but they didn't really animate well if you get what I'm saying.

Overall, amazing game and I'm ready for the DLC and sequel.

Edit: it's pretty damn easy to get to level 50. This game for me was like Final Fantasy XV in that I did all the side quest and battled damn near everything I came across before I would do parts of the main story.

I was like level 39 doing a level 18 story mission and level 49 when I beat the game which put me at level 50 after the exp was added in.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
only thing i don't like about this game were the bosses were wack. i wanted different shyt each level but go the same damn thing. shooting humans was more fun

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reached the max pretty easy...was just having so much fun running around doing shyt, i didnt even notice how fast i was climbing levels until i would do a mission and it would say shyt like level 20 difficulty, then i look at my level and i'm in the mid 30s lol....

anyway, remember i told yall about telling some co-workers to get the game?...one of them did, and at first he was like i'm not feeling it...i asked him what part he was on and he said he was still a kid....told him he aint even cracked the seal off yet, just wait till you grow up and can run around....the next week he came to me like 'you were right, this game fun as hell' lol....asked him what part he was on, and he said he still in the village area, havent left it yet....told him good shyt he enjoying, but just wait, he aint seen shyt yet, the game gets better....wait till he see that stormbird and thunderjaw...hell, the first time i saw a sawtooth i was like 'oh my damn'....

and yea, that gotta be a bear in the dlc trailer....

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
reached the max pretty easy...was just having so much fun running around doing shyt, i didnt even notice how fast i was climbing levels until i would do a mission and it would say shyt like level 20 difficulty, then i look at my level and i'm in the mid 30s lol....

anyway, remember i told yall about telling some co-workers to get the game?...one of them did, and at first he was like i'm not feeling it...i asked him what part he was on and he said he was still a kid....told him he aint even cracked the seal off yet, just wait till you grow up and can run around....the next week he came to me like 'you were right, this game fun as hell' lol....asked him what part he was on, and he said he still in the village area, havent left it yet....told him good shyt he enjoying, but just wait, he aint seen shyt yet, the game gets better....wait till he see that stormbird and thunderjaw...hell, the first time i saw a sawtooth i was like 'oh my damn'....

and yea, that gotta be a bear in the dlc trailer....
Man I just got to the Meridian last night..
I had three birds attack me at once and just booked it.
Then a fukking Thunderjaw came out..
I usually fight everything but I was on some Reds dad shyt from Friday :russ::lolbron::mjlol:
Wish I had played when you brehs did but I like the challenge :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Beat the game yesterday, holy shyt the story was so fukking dope :ohlawd: went along perfectly with the gameplay, different missions and outstanding graphics. Can't wait for the DLC.

One thing that I couldn't figure out was: if GAIA was able to succeed (who knows after how many tries lol) in making the Earth habitable near it's facilities - in Colorado - is there any hint there's life beyond what was the US territory? Like, could we possibly get other civilizations in different parts of the world in future installments of the series? By the time the events of game happens, humans been on the planet for a while slowly developing, but I'm not sure how long that is and if it was enough for the species to populate the entire planet and not just a small piece of land.

What y'all think brehs? @Kamikaze Revy @ORDER_66 @lutha

Some more spoilery stuff (tagging just in case)
-The second game gotta be about getting GAIA to work again, right? Then shyt is gonna go south and we gonna have to fight her and the new machines she gonna start creating or something :francis: Sylens gonna discover the secrets of the world and come back :snoop: at what is going on.

-I wonder how many times HADES had to step in and whipe everything out before GAIA got everything right and working. The game takes places 900 years after she takes care of the swarm and HEPHAESTUS starts working,

-I guess recovering APOLLO might be another big thing for the future of the series. Would be weird if such a massive project didn't have any sort of backup or way to recover at least parts of it. But even if that's the case, how the fukk you make that kind of information available for a species that's in between the bronze and iron age :patrice:

-Did Odyssey really fail? :leostare: we need more information on that.

-Do all the corrupted data files from Elizabeth Sobeck become available during the game? When I was doing the final mission, half of them were restored but the other half (including an audio file) stayed unavailable and waiting to get repaired.

How is this shyt?

:dwillhuh:

It's fukking amazing.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Beat the game yesterday, holy shyt the story was so fukking dope :ohlawd: went along perfectly with the gameplay, different missions and outstanding graphics. Can't wait for the DLC.

One thing that I couldn't figure out was: if GAIA was able to succeed (who knows after how many tries lol) in making the Earth habitable near it's facilities - in Colorado - is there any hint there's life beyond what was the US territory? Like, could we possibly get other civilizations in different parts of the world in future installments of the series? By the time the events of game happens, humans been on the planet for a while slowly developing, but I'm not sure how long that is and if it was enough for the species to populate the entire planet and not just a small piece of land.

-The second game gotta be about getting GAIA to work again, right? Then shyt is gonna go south and we gonna have to fight her and the new machines she gonna start creating or something :francis: Sylens gonna discover the secrets of the world and come back :snoop: at what is going on.

-I wonder how many times HADES had to step in and whipe everything out before GAIA got everything right and working. The game takes places 900 years after she takes care of the swarm and HEPHAESTUS starts working,

-I guess recovering APOLLO might be another big thing for the future of the series. Would be weird if such a massive project didn't have any sort of backup or way to recover at least parts of it. But even if that's the case, how the fukk you make that kind of information available for a species that's in between the bronze and iron age :patrice:

It's fukking amazing.
What game would you compare it too?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's fukking amazing.

I'm gonna suspect we're gonna find out what happened to the other Autonomous programs that was apart of the Horizon Zero Dawn Project that mysteriously disappeared... Digital information doesnt just disappear that easily especially if they was self aware A.I.'s they could have evolved on closed networks. Also I suspect that Faro dude is still around in Elyisum... We're definitely gonna find that shyt..