Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Had this from day 1 and started playing it from the 1st Cauldron(where last I left off) and man....:wow:...I definitely slept on this shyt. Got all the way to level 16, or so.
Ran into some Level 20 gators and 1 level 20 Trex last night...:picard:...I did pretty good for a level 16. :takedat:
The Trex offed me, though. :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Had this from day 1 and started playing it from the 1st Cauldron(where last I left off) and man....:wow:...I definitely slept on this shyt. Got all the way to level 16, or so.
Ran into some Level 20 gators and 1 level 20 Trex last night...:picard:...I did pretty good for a level 16. :takedat:
The Trex offed me, though. :russ:
Remember to scan all your enemies. Those Trex's (Thunderjaw) become less of a problem when you have the right set up.
I used hardpoint arrows for most of the game and tearaway arrows to strip away their defenses and weapons. Thunderjaws have a big gun you can knock off of them with the tearaway arrows. Aloy moves quick so you should be able to dodge and pick up the thunderjaws weapon and use it against him for massive damage.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What's the point of getting it when you can only use it at the very end of the game? I beat the game without it
As you noticed you don't need the armor to beat the game but it does make that last portion fun as hell. It also plays a major role in the story if you payed attention. I won't spoil it.
Also there is dlc coming soon and I would imagine the items will carry over.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
As you noticed you don't need the armor to beat the game but it does make that last portion fun as hell. It also plays a major role in the story if you payed attention. I won't spoil it.
Also there is dlc coming soon and I would imagine the items will carry over.

In the dlc trailer she's wearing the power armor. You can see the force field lights when she's asking to see the mountain :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wasn't able to play today, probably wont finish it till Friday or Saturday so I started reading some reviews and news about the game (went almost completely blind, just knew people liked it a lot) and was :blessed: finding out there's gonna be DLC and a sequel is almost given.

That being said. I hope they don't make the game easier for the 2nd one. I loved how Horizon keeps challenging you even though you get strong as shyt and learn how to fight different beasts.

I remember getting kinda pissed at a sequence of fights I had to endure. Before Deep Secrets of Earth, I went exploring for a bit, learned how to make Glint Hawks stop being a pain in the ass and was making Stalkers and Snapmaws my bytches. Was all :smugdraper: about my skills and then I met my first couple of Rockbrakers :damn: (annoying fukks are the only enemy that I still bytch out and just climb on a mountain and snipe the fukk out of them) after surviving that first clash I go into the main mission....that leads to the fight against a corrupted Behemoth :damn: after getting through that shyt I decide I should take a little break and go for a side quest. Turns out that getting the little breh with his mom out of the Shadow Carja settlement makes you fight a corrupted Thunderjaw :dead: and after THAT shyt I say fukk it and go for the fukkery on the lodge...which makes you fight Redmaw (and Stormbird before it) :mjlol:

It was like 3 hours or more of intense fighting and surivival that left me :whew: and even though I was a little pissed at the time that the fukking game wouldn't let up, I soon felt rewarded after going through all of that. I hope to god that doesn't change with the next installments of the series.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Story is interesting, colors are vibrant, gameplay is fun.

Im a level 20 now but damn the first time i battled the trex i was a level 16 and that shyt was epic af.

Also the battle with the big ass bird, not the glinthawks :whew:

All in all great game. Id rent it first tho, idk about replayability after beating it. Im interested into finding out more of the story although I was able to guess some aspects of the plot just by playing the game a bit.