Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A new game+ sure, but DLC that could've been implemented into the game for free is just fukkery. :usure:

what are you talking about?....how the hell were they gonna implement dlc into the game that they didnt know they were gonna do?...the story for this game was complete....the only reason we getting dlc is cause the people that played the game, aka us gamers, asked & wanted one....if we didnt like the game, praise it the way we have been, there would be no dlc for it....

also, i know this the internet age and everyone wants shyt for free, but stop being cheap...if you appreciate the game, show support to the devs and just buy the dlc....it's $15...if that's too much, wait till it goes on sale, and buy it then...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what are you talking about?....how the hell were they gonna implement dlc into the game that they didnt know they were gonna do?...the story for this game was complete....the only reason we getting dlc is cause the people that played the game, aka us gamers, asked & wanted one....if we didnt like the game, praise it the way we have been, there would be no dlc for it....

also, i know this the internet age and everyone wants shyt for free, but stop being cheap...if you appreciate the game, show support to the devs and just buy the dlc....it's $15...if that's too much, wait till it goes on sale, and buy it then...
This is the only game I agree with this on.
Horizon is 100% a complete experience. I'm all for some additional content. I get all my games through BBGCU so i only paid $48. $15 more only puts my total investment at $63. I'm 100% OK with that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bought it for $42 last week and have :wow: at this fukking game. The story is dope, the graphics are beautiful, gameplay is mostly great and it forces you to apply different tactics all the cotdamn time.

I've almost finish it already and don't want it to end :to: :to: it's everything Andromeda should've been.