Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Datapoints dont need to be done.

Have you killed every type of animal in the game?

Just run through this and see what you're missing.

Horizon Zero Dawn Trophy Guide & Roadmap
Thanks, yeah I think I've killed every type of animal. I'll check out that link.

Edit- just looked and the 2 I'm missing are kill every type of transport machine and the all allies one. I had some side quests that I hadn't done when I first completed the story, but I've finished those now so I should get that one when I replay the final mission. And I'm missing a kill on a behemoth for the other one. Thanks again for the link.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just beat the game and :wow:

Instant top 10 personal favorite game I've ever played.

My :gucci: awards of this game

1. :gucci: Ted Faro - I mean what the fukk? :what: Of course cacs always going overboard :snoop:
2. :gucci: Lt. Daniels - No surprise he was on some bullshyt and was shady. But what good is getting all this knowledge from Hades if the fukkin planent gets wiped out again. nikka, that includes you too fool!

:banderas:
1. The story of this game was incredible and well written. The Lore and what happened to the earth is some shyt that can EASILY happen in the future. shyt is fukkin scary. Learning what Operation Enduring Victory was about :to:
2. Gameplay was dope. Now it's not some mindblowing shyt and what not, but was very well done.

Questions
1. So Ted had the Alpha engineers and team killed because he didn't think it was right for them to have their clones/offspring have all that knowledge from Apollo? What kind of bytchmade shyt is that? But then again, he's a cac and that's the kind of bullshyt they be on at times. :martin:

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Was he right? The more I think about it....I think he was :to:. If the future humankind knew about shyt like Hiroshima or other fukk shyt humans had done, they could easily repeat it.

2. How was Aloy "found" as a baby? Was she just sitting outside wrapped in some foil as a baby outside of that Mother's mountain cave or the entrance inside that Aloy goes threw near the end when she finds out she was a test tube baby created by Gaia?
3. Why Lt Daniels had to be a fukkboi?

@Kamikaze Revy @RawDro @ORDER_66 @lutha @Grand Conde @Brandeezy @marcuz @cfountain @Fatboi1
Yup. It's one of my favorite games of all time as well. Everything was very well done. I can't say it brought anything groundbreaking to the genre, but the overall polish of everything made the experience one of my favorite. It's the only open world game where I enjoyed the side missions as much, if not more, than the main missions.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yup. It's one of my favorite games of all time as well. Everything was very well done. I can't say it brought anything groundbreaking to the genre, but the overall polish of everything made the experience one of my favorite. It's the only open world game where I enjoyed the side missions as much, if not more, than the main missions.
The side missions were definitely better than the mains and weren't your usual collector-thons. It's ursurped the rebooted Tomb Raider franchise as my favourite action adventure game and helped confirm my supposition that the Uncharted series are gassed, it plays leagues above it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The side missions were definitely better than the mains and weren't your usual collector-thons. It's ursurped the rebooted Tomb Raider franchise as my favourite action adventure game and helped confirm my supposition that the Uncharted series are gassed, it plays leagues above it.
It's definitely top 5 (top 3 arguably) this gen.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what are your other favorite games
Of all time?
Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, Rival Schools, Final Fantasy 7, The Last Of Us, Zone of Enders, Super Metroid, Castlevania Symphony of The Night, to name a few.

This gen? Gears of War 4, Horizon, Titanfall 2, Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain, Uncharted 4, Zelda BOTW, Halo 4, Persona 5

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of all time?
Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, Rival Schools, Final Fantasy 7, The Last Of Us, Zone of Enders, Super Metroid, Castlevania Symphony of The Night, to name a few.

This gen? Gears of War 4, Horizon, Titanfall 2, Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain, Uncharted 4, Zelda BOTW, Halo 4, Persona 5
Just on ps4