Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's a very polite way of calling that man moist :mjlol:

Now I'm here because I read up on how games are doing. And it seems that Mass Effect is doing very well
Horizon, just a few hype post inbetween Mass Effect commentary. Well, you champions enjoy your Mass Errrrr, Horizon :tu:
You haven't played either game though :dwillhuh:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
My collectors edition walkthrough guide in the mail yesterday I bought it because it was $15 off on Amazon so I basically paid $24 for it and I had a free $25 gift card that I have some Christmas

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Although this is true, being stealthy is way easier. Going in Rambo style will get you killed most of the time.

As far as I am concerned this game doesn't have platforming. But it isn't supposed to be a platformer or anything like it so who cares. :yeshrug:

Scaling mountains is annoying as fukk, there shouldn't just be one path to scale a mountain.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You haven't played either game though :dwillhuh:
Unless your job is to play games, then you haven't played all the games you claim :stopitslime:
And these games, are designed to keep you busy for 50 or so hours, you dudes be running back to threads to claim you beat the game first. But the reality is you did a lame slow speed run. You miss out on what games bring to the table because you're looking for a quick impulse joy moment :gladbron: so you can bolt back here and go "Yo, did you see when that dragon ate the troll :wow:"

But this is nonsense. Games are not to be consumed in a few days. You gaming wrong son. I'm not gonna game in a retarded like fashion to hold some false online entitlement :camby: Name a single game you good at that somebody on this site can c/s :popcorn: Cooking Mama and Vita games don't count either...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Unless your job is to play games, then you haven't played all the games you claim :stopitslime:
And these games, are designed to keep you busy for 50 or so hours, you dudes be running back to threads to claim you beat the game first. But the reality is you did a lame slow speed run. You miss out on what games bring to the table because you're looking for a quick impulse joy moment :gladbron: so you can bolt back here and go "Yo, did you see when that dragon ate the troll :wow:"

But this is nonsense. Games are not to be consumed in a few days. You gaming wrong son. I'm not gonna game in a retarded like fashion to hold some false online entitlement :camby: Name a single game you good at that somebody on this site can c/s :popcorn: Cooking Mama and Vita games don't count either...
I beat Horizon. PSN: RevSincere Check my trophies. Took my time with it. Got it day one and beat it a month after it came out. :yeshrug:
I don't know what you want me to tell you. I was at a WWE match 2 saturdays ago with my family. This passed saturday we all went to the circus. This saturday we're going to a baseball game.
Point is if you manage your time there's enough to do everything. Not sure why this has been dumbfounding you so much lately.
I have a desk job breh. 90% of my posting is from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. :manny:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The way I keep hearing ya'll say Horizon is boring and generic has me concerned about picking up the game. My told me it's great and must cop but I don't know. Gotta do some more personal research cuz I ain't tryna waste money on that when I still need to pick up Yakuza 0, Persona 5, Zelda BOTW, Marvel vs Caocom Infinite...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The way I keep hearing ya'll say Horizon is boring and generic has me concerned about picking up the game. My told me it's great and must cop but I don't know. Gotta do some more personal research cuz I ain't tryna waste money on that when I still need to pick up Yakuza 0, Persona 5, Zelda BOTW, Marvel vs Caocom Infinite...
Who said the game is boring and generic? :dahell:
This is one of the best games this gen. Pick it up asap.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:gucci: shyt is arguably the best PS4 exclusive so far and automatically the Top 5 GOTY. Whoever is saying that obviously hasn't played it

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said the game is boring and generic? :dahell:
This is one of the best games this gen. Pick it up asap.

@The G.O.D II said the combat was 'limited'. @Killigraphy said he was sick of the game's 'gimmick'. :what:

Unsurprisingly neither of them bothered to explain in detail what they meant by their retarded complaints. :stopitslime:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
@The G.O.D II said the combat was 'limited'. @Killigraphy said he was sick of the game's 'gimmick'. :what:

Unsurprisingly neither of them bothered to explain in detail what they meant by their retarded complaints. :stopitslime:

I shouldn't have to explain "in detail" when I pretty much gave you the main reason, your inability to understand simple sentences is your problem, not mine. "Retarded complaint"? what are you 12? Someone doesn't agree with your opinion and you go full triggered mode? C'mon son, just move on, spare us both the quoting and replies.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:gucci: shyt is arguably the best PS4 exclusive so far and automatically the Top 5 GOTY. Whoever is saying that obviously hasn't played it

Played it, beat it (now), definitely not gonna get GOTY, not even close. Its a lovely looking game, the gimmick works better than the gimmicks in Far Cry Primal, the story is there, but drags on and at some point becomes stale. The characters around Aloy are one dimensional and boring, the mechanics are fun, even if I ignore the wonky bow aiming(Yes I upgraded) and white reticle.

GOTY though? Nah, not with Red Dead, Shadow of War, South Park and Shemue 3 coming out. Hell, you can even quote me, I won't delete this reply, Horizon is a great tech demo, but Horizon 2 will be the one to look out for.