Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's a fun game. :ehh:

Not lookin for major spoilers but do they do anything with the homie Varl after the initial quest with his mom's early on? Dude said he'd be back at the hq but he been ghost ever since, just his moms is there. I'm actually at the part where ol girl meets the Sun King for the first time, so i've continued on for a bit since.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's a fun game. :ehh:

Not lookin for major spoilers but do they do anything with the homie Varl after the initial quest with his mom's early on? Dude said he'd be back at the hq but he been ghost ever since, just his moms is there. I'm actually at the part where ol girl meets the Sun King for the first time, so i've continued on for a bit since.
Yeah Varl shows back up

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just beat the game, it was pretty good. The shytty platforming and being forced to be stealthy got annoying though.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just beat the game, it was pretty good. The shytty platforming and being forced to be stealthy got annoying though.
You're only forced to be stealthy on one for the hunters ground side quests. Every other time you don't "have to" do anything. You can play however you like.
The platforming was nothing to brag about but it wasn't bad either. Pretty standard.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're only forced to be stealthy on one for the hunters ground side quests. Every other time you don't "have to" do anything. You can play however you like.
The platforming was nothing to brag about but it wasn't bad either. Pretty standard.

Although this is true, being stealthy is way easier. Going in Rambo style will get you killed most of the time.

As far as I am concerned this game doesn't have platforming. But it isn't supposed to be a platformer or anything like it so who cares. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can do both. One just requires more skill then then other
That's a very polite way of calling that man moist :mjlol:

Now I'm here because I read up on how games are doing. And it seems that Mass Effect is doing very well
Horizon, just a few hype post inbetween Mass Effect commentary. Well, you champions enjoy your Mass Errrrr, Horizon :tu: