Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
A nikka finna cop a PS4 Pro for some of y'all exclusives :banderas:

I've had a Xbox one since launch back Freshmen year when I played games alot. I left it at my cousin house 3 months ago and ain't played it once.

Tryna restore the game feeling wit these single player exclusives yallgot.

Finna get this, Nioh, Bloodborne, and last of us prolly :banderas:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Been playing Mass Effect for a while now so I when jumped back into this it was like I never left :banderas:

Damn I love how frantic the combat gets when it's several machines after you :blessed:

Turned a pack of ravagers into machine parts with their own gun :ohlawd:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, this game shyts on meA...it's sad how much so...instead of thinking negatively, i'll think positively and just say:

GG did a hell of a job and deserve all the praise they getting for this game....this game is really that fukking good....cant wait to play through again....and whatever dlc they produce is getting copped, no questions asked...

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yea, this game shyts on meA...it's sad how much so...instead of thinking negatively, i'll think positively and just say:

GG did a hell of a job and deserve all the praise they getting for this game....this game is really that fukking good....cant wait to play through again....and whatever dlc they produce is getting copped, no questions asked...
Agreed. This was the most polished open world game I've played in a long ass time. Didn't encounter any bugs, any weird ass animations or glitches. And this was their first attempt at an RPG. Impressive.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I had that argument with one of my friends the other day and he argued that Mass Effect has never been known for great animations so the criticism isn't fair.
The way I see it, Mass Effect is 10 years old. There's absolutely no reason the game shouldn't have been more polished than it is at this point.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had that argument with one of my friends the other day and he argued that Mass Effect has never been known for great animations so the criticism isn't fair.
The way I see it, Mass Effect is 10 years old. There's absolutely no reason the game shouldn't have been more polished than it is at this point.

while true, me hasnt had the best animations, that's not why horizon shyts on it...from the gameplay to the story to the technical aspects to everything in between, horizon just shyts on it....and it's not cause of expectations, it's cause the dev team fukked up...couple examples:

1: they fukked up by going back to me1 gameplay....that was the worse in the series....all they had to do was take the gameplay from 3 and make a better story...

2: no reason that a game with the me name shouldve shipped with this many glitches/fukk ups....

3: like you said, it shouldve been more polished....every game looks good nowadays, devs have to go out of their way and/or fukk up to make a game look bad...

...it's like the dev team forgot they were releasing a game and just threw some shyt together when EA came calling for it...i understand it's not the same dev team that made the other me games, but damn...they got the exploring and story right, but all the other shyt make it hard to enjoy that....i'm stop talking about it though cause i'm end up not liking the game, when i actually do lol....

enough talk about that though in here, didnt mean to derail the thread....to put it back on horizon:

think my second playthrough will start after i finish meA....also, this game makes me want to get a pro and 4k setup...it looks gorgeous on the reg ps4 and my non 4k setup now, so i can only imagine...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arguments like this are bizarre.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Copped but playing this after Zelda has been a drag. Going to give it another serious push this weekend and see if it can pull me in.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played again last night. I'm lvl 48 and Game progress says I'm 70% done so I decided to wrap up those hunting ground missions. I still have 2 more to go. I finished the story mission where Aloy
finds her birthplace and the Nora try to worship her and she snaps on them and tells them "first you shun me and now this!?" Now I'm supposed to go to meridian and meet with who ever decides to show up to go find whatever it is she needs to fight the metal devil.