Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just to be clear for anyone else reading this. The trophies/game progression stats are not synonymous. I have platinum but have only completed about 94% of the game according to the stats. I don't have all the outfits.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to my trophies 70%

game progression and trophies arent equal...use the game progression tab in the game to see how much of the game you've completed....i was saying use trophies in addition to that, so you'll know you've completed certain shyt...ex: if you have the trophy for all corruption zones cleared, that means you can include all of them in your game progression %, so you dont have to worry about them when trying to figure out what else you have left to do....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to be clear for anyone else reading this. The trophies/game progression stats are not synonymous. I have platinum but have only completed about 94% of the game according to the stats. I don't have all the outfits.

i hope what i said wasnt confusing to people lol....

anyway, i dont think the number of outfits factor into game progression %.....side quests, main missions, different machines scanned, cauldrons, tallnecks, bandit camps, metal flowers, etc. does....i'll know for certain after i collect the rest of the data points cause that's all i have left to collect......if that doesnt get me to 100%, then i'll look at other things like outfits....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be clear: use the game progression tab in the game to see how much you've done/completed....i was just saying to use trophies and the map in correspondence to that to help mark shyt off the list while going for 100%....

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
f6d00062ce5c648bc27