Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to play this. I haven't cracked it open past 30 minutes. Seems like the reception was strong throughout the end.

Dare I say it's better than Uncharted 4?

Gameplay wise this is better. Polish wise UC4 is better, and more challenging. Both are must haves, along with Bloodborne and soon Persona.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Took me 30 mins to kill the rockbreaker on very hard. I found a nice little sweet spot behind the shed in the back and set bombs and baited on each side, put em down nice and slow....
been tryna beat the two corrupted ones for days. i had corrupted 2 ravagers and these dumbasses were just lollygagging watching me get my ass whooped every single fukking time, shyt was annoying as fukk. part 2 you need to be able to give commands. i kept running out of ammo, i wss going through everything on these dudes. then it hit me.
full

just take the ravager's cannon dumbass.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Once again, I'm such a fukkin dumbass :snoop:

I'm sitting here wondering how y'all be overriding these big ass robots while my ass can still only do little ass watchers and shyt

Then I just happen to browse at my spear stats and saw that I haven't done a single cauldron yet,:huhldup:

So I go back and do Sigma, the first one I was supposed to do but skipped it. I tore through that bytch so damn fast, the fire bellowback you have to kill in there was like :damn:

Then I try to do the ancient armor quest, but I ended up only having one of the two power cells required to proceed. I know where you get the first one, but where is the second one :dwillhuh: Mind you I'm still doing the story so if it's near the end then okay I'll wait :hubie:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^
Smh

Anyhow, what outfit are y'all using. I finally got enough shards to buy a purple level outfit (already got my bow) but just trying to decide which one is the best

i bought all the heavy (purple) outfits, and just switched them up depending on the situations....the main one i used walking around was the survivor one....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are you guys roping stormbreakers down and overriding them or is there some cliff they're hanging out on I don't know about.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat the game last night and oh my damn...this game is fukking amazing....the visuals, sounds, game play, and that story...*g money voice* 'the story...oh damn, the story'.....that shyt really picks up and doesnt let you go....i'll see yall in the other thread to go into details......oh yea, i loved running around talking to all your allies before the last battle...it made me feel good that i did all that shyt lol....

also, i see people complaining about the last fight, i disagree....i enjoyed the hell outta the last fight...it made sense when you figure in the story....will admit, i kinda cheated it though cause i had the ancient armor on (only wore it for the last battle just to try it out)....but hell, i was level 50 before i reached meridian, so it didnt really matter lol...

stats for my play through:

- beat it on hard
- took 120 hours
- when i beat the final mission, i was at 98.44 percent complete...got that cause i did everything else but the story....the only thing left for me was the story starting at meridian....before that, i'd done all side missions; collected all collectibles; beat all hunting grounds, cauldrons, bandit camps, corruption zones; climbed all the tallnecks and visited every spot on the map (by that i mean i could travel to any campsite on the map); beat all tutorials...
- to get to 100% i gotta find some more data points....there is 1 from the 3rd group, 2 from the last group, and a bunch of world ones...i found all the others...will do this eventually cause i want 100%...that's how much i enjoyed this game....
- got that plat as soon as i beat the last mission...

....yea, this game is fukking amazing...easily one of the best games of this gen...GG did a hell of a job and deserves all the praise they getting for this...if you into action, rpg, sci-fi, exploring, etc. and you own a ps4, i highly recommend this game.....just fukking amazing....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you guys roping stormbreakers down and overriding them or is there some cliff they're hanging out on I don't know about.

you mean the storm birds?...if so, i was ropecasting them, then overriding....that was the only way to get close enough and give yourself enough time to do it....they take the longest time to override....

naw, there is no spot in the game with multiple ones....each spot only has 1...besides the technical aspect, i think it's cause it is the most powerful and hardest to deal with machine in the game...having to fight 2+ at a time wouldnt have been fair....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you mean the storm birds?...if so, i was ropecasting them, then overriding....that was the only way to get close enough and give yourself enough time to do it....they take the longest time to override....

naw, there is no spot in the game with multiple ones....each spot only has 1...besides the technical aspect, i think it's cause it is the most powerful and hardest to deal with machine in the game...having to fight 2+ at a time wouldnt have been fair....
Yeah Stormbirds. Don't know what the fukk I was thinking. Stormbreakers :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Stormbirds. Don't know what the fukk I was thinking. Stormbreakers :mjlol:

lol it's cool...

hell, that could be the name for a machine in the next game....

here's an idea: make it a bigfoot type creature that only comes out during storms, which would make it a mystery/myth that we'd have to hunt for...give it a loud roar (thunder), shock abilities (lightening), and some type of weapon that shoots projectiles at us (raindrops)....you know, aspects to live up to the name storm breaker...

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol it's cool...

hell, that could be the name for a machine in the next game....

here's an idea: make it a bigfoot type creature that only comes out during storms, which would make it a mystery/myth that we'd have to hunt for...give it a loud roar (thunder), shock abilities (lightening), and some type of weapon that shoots projectiles at us (raindrops)....you know, aspects to live up to the name storm breaker...
:ohhh:

I want my royalties GG :skip:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
been tryna beat the two corrupted ones for days. i had corrupted 2 ravagers and these dumbasses were just lollygagging watching me get my ass whooped every single fukking time, shyt was annoying as fukk. part 2 you need to be able to give commands. i kept running out of ammo, i wss going through everything on these dudes. then it hit me.
full

just take the ravager's cannon dumbass.
draw them to the lake. they'll end up fighting the 2 giant aligators, then draw them to the other side to fight the 2 sawtooths (or i think ravangers) and i believe 2 more aligators. by the time they're done destroying the other robots, half of their life will be gone. btw you dont have to override the robots, corrupt machines attack everything, so just lead them over there and sit back and watch.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
For new bots in the sequel:

Dragon(like a flying Fire Bellowback+Thunderjaw:wow:), Gorilla and smaller monkey type bots(similar to Stormhawk/Glinthawk) and let it be mostly found in a new jungle region would be cool. And let them cloak:wow: Maybe even a King Kong caliber one as a boss encounter.

Crazy thing, they have SO many options.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For new bots in the sequel:

Dragon(like a flying Fire Bellowback+Thunderjaw:wow:), Gorilla and smaller monkey type bots(similar to Stormhawk/Glinthawk) and let it be mostly found in a new jungle region would be cool. And let them cloak:wow: Maybe even a King Kong caliber one as a boss encounter.

Crazy thing, they have SO many options.

so true about the options.....

a dragon would be crazy as hell.....imagine taking one into a battle against a larger machine....that's the main grip i had with the last battle: i couldnt get a machine army to go against hades machine army....which was probably smart cause it wouldnt have been fair lol....cause if you noticed, machines you override tend to do great against other machines....

anyway, elephants...the next game should def have elephants....