Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's 100% a spoiler. Who is modding this forum?
It's already been deleted.

The one thing they need to patch is the day-night cycle. It moves way too fast. Thought that'd be an easy fix or maybe they just like it the way it is.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so what I said is a spoiler, but this isn't? :stopitslime:

aXBTgkD.jpg

Because I said Lt. Daniels is about to fukk shyt up? Just because some of you are too dumb to understand what a spoiler is doesn't make it one. For the record, I don't think the pic is a spoiler either. Nothing is spoiled. You get nothing from those quotes. Man whatever. Fukk it. Do what yall want. p*ssy ass nikkas.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Made several minor adjustments to the item economy (drop rate, distribution, cost etc.).
Wonder if this will help me cuz I stay with too much in the resources bag. I collect everything and sell the stuff that only says 'sell to merchants'. My capacity is maxed too.

i def felt your pain....my bag stayed full and i left so much shyt just laying around....but i was cool with it cause it was always supplies i could use for crafting ammo/potions/etc....cause of that, i never worried about running up on anyone to show them what that bow & arrow action was about....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
a lot of items "rare" and "uncommon" items you gather are for selling or trading for inferior equipment. get rid of them once you start only rocking shadow gear/weaponry. helped me clear out my resource pouch. now it stays around 80/100.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
got 90% trophies. :lupe: might say fukk it and go for my first real plat.
Its not too difficult.

if you need help finding stuff, knocking over the training dummies in the Nora region, there is a youtube video for all of that. makes it quicker too.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Its not too difficult.

if you need help finding stuff, knocking over the training dummies in the Nora region, there is a youtube video for all of that. makes it quicker too.
:francis: shyt like that is exactly why i only got a telltale plat. do i gotta find the flowers and shyt too? :snoop: i feel dumb for never buying those maps.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:francis: shyt like that is exactly why i only got a telltale plat. do i gotta find the flowers and shyt too? :snoop: i feel dumb for never buying those maps.
yep.

Metal Flowers, Vantage Points, Banuk Figures, Ancient Vessels, and knock over the Grazer Dummies in Nora Region.

Its not bad with videos tho. Maybe a couple hours if you have some collected already and utilize fast travel.

I recommend working one at a time UNLESS some just happen to be really close to each other. You'll burn yourself out if you're going in every direction trying to find something.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on 50 level now and didn't know 50 is only max level. I done collections all of Metal Flowers, Vantage Points, Banuk Figures, Ancient Vessels. Now, I'm doing on the main quests. I'm on Maker's End mission for searching info about Elisaber Sobeck

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm on 50 level now and didn't know 50 is only max level. I done collections all of Metal Flowers, Vantage Points, Banuk Figures, Ancient Vessels. Now, I'm doing on the main quests. I'm on Maker's End mission for searching info about Elisaber Sobeck
We're on the same mission I'm level 42 though.
Edit: I'm a few missions passed makers end actually