Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
Did anyone have an issue with the Taim errand. Got the boar skins and the ring. Gave dude the items and it's glitched out. Gives me the indicator to go back to him.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Does it matter if you didn't have all your allies with you at the end? I beat all the Side Missions and most of the Errands before i did it but i heard there's more than one ending? I'm guessing it's if you just go straight to the end of the game and doing very little side missions also while being an a$$hole

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Does it matter if you didn't have all your allies with you at the end? I beat all the Side Missions and most of the Errands before i did it but i heard there's more than one ending? I'm guessing it's if you just go straight to the end of the game and doing very little side missions also while being an a$$hole
it only matters for the "All Allies Joined" trophy.

You have a few more scenes and people join you, but the result is the same.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Beat my first Thunderjaw and Stormbird for the Miridian lodge and for the culcha :ohlawd:

m38AX0h2.png

9d8pnW6N.png

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Ran into not 1 or 2 but 3 thunderjaws :mjcry:

Took one down and was all out of health items :mjcry:

Then a group of carja warriors came thru and distracted them long enough for me hide and snipe them death :mjcry:

I damned near cry while praising All-Mother and The Sun for their blessings :mjcry::banderas:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
It is better than UC4. I'm putting this up there Top 5 games this gen and right now I feel like it's my favorite PS4 exclusive hands down.

It's between this and bloodborne for me.

The only negative about this game is the difficulty being still a bit lax and the amount of ways you can cheese(I avoided all of them though). Meanwhile I'm on NG+2 on bloodborne and got the dlc for it and can't beat it on there(probably could on NG, but I ain't one to back down from a challenge :demonic:).

Nil is a sociopath :scust: I'd prefer Aloy be asexual. Rarely see that nowadays and it shut downs all the stupid shipping shyt.

Nil is a nihilist breh. He just doesn't give a shyt. :mjlol: