Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ohlawd: my nikka :ohlawd:

After ME, what's the next must cop? Persona 5?
Yeah if you like those types of games. I'm coppin it but i know it's not for everyone. Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 are coming out relatively soon too. There's a few games I haven't picked up yet like The last Guardian and yakuza 0, and I haven't beaten resident evil 7 yet which is straight flames

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if you like those types of games. I'm coppin it but i know it's not for everyone. Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 are coming out relatively soon too. There's a few games I haven't picked up yet like The last Guardian and yakuza 0, and I haven't beaten resident evil 7 yet which is straight flames
I am not into fighting games unless it is Super Smash Brothers but I think persona 5 would be awesome there reminds me of the old school RPGs. I beat the last guardian. Amazing game.

I might cop yakuza...on the fence.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I am not into fighting games unless it is Super Smash Brothers but I think persona 5 would be awesome there reminds me of the old school RPGs. I beat the last guardian. Amazing game.

I might cop yakuza...on the fence.
The yakuza series is dope and yakuza 0 reviewed VERY WELL across most sources.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just finished the first cauldron :whew::whew::whew::whew:

If I didn't have that shock trap, I wasn't gonna make it :sadcam:

This game though brehs :wow:

Lighting up a sawtooth with a flame arrow at night :banderas:

Watching the sun rise and set :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk do you disable camp alarms? I try to take over these camps in revenge of Nora but it's gangganggang as soon as I kill one person, even in stealth!

Edit: never mind.. beat it. I love this game...
Let um call the ops

When i park that buffalo in the middle of the camp they gonna need more people anyway

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How the fukk do you disable camp alarms? I try to take over these camps in revenge of Nora but it's gangganggang as soon as I kill one person, even in stealth!

Edit: never mind.. beat it. I love this game...
I just finished that mission :russ:

I lead everybody to the bushes with the whistle and kill them stealthily from there

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I just finished that mission :russ:

I lead everybody to the bushes with the whistle and kill them stealthily from there
I just finished the Ring of Metal quest today. And is the Bellowback you're talking about the one you have to kill in the Ring of Metal? You don't touch him until you light the blaze on fire and the Nora charge in and assist you in taking it down. I'm currently on the way to Meridian, but cut off the game about midway through for now.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I just finished the Ring of Metal quest today. And is the Bellowback you're talking about the one you have to kill in the Ring of Metal? You don't touch him until you light the blaze on fire and the Nora charge in and assist you in taking it down. I'm currently on the way to Meridian, but cut off the game about midway through for now.
I'm talking in general.

Them motherfukkers are hard to kill, but I need to get a war bow with electric arrows bad

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking in general.

Them motherfukkers are hard to kill, but I need to get a war bow with electric arrows bad
Yea, I generally avoid them... but run into other shyt instead. A Bellowback area appeared on my map and I don't even go near it.

Bruh I had the ultimate dumb ass moment in this game. So I'm going boar hunting for a side quest.

There's a Sawtooth in the area so I try to avoid confronting it directly, but I can hear its booming footsteps so I know if its close or not.

So I crouch in some grass to avoid detection, and I'm over here aiming my arrow at the boar.

I hear the heavy ass footsteps and I'm like... oh he must be near, but I ain't in its way. Then the footsteps stopped and I'm like... oh he must have disappeared.

I turn around this bytch was right behind me looking like :birdman:

:damn::damn::damn: