Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because u unlock it in the vantage points etc and that might be fun for certain people.

Nice thanks.

you dont need vantage points to learn the location of the game, they tell you during missions......i learned it doing the side quest for the nora war chief....the last part of that tells you where the game takes place....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming if a quest like labeled main you have to do it. Like dude wants to find his sisters killer so that has to be done?

i'm confused by your question but i'll take a shot at answering it:

are you talking about the order you have to do missions and them being highlighted? if so, you dont have to do them in any particular order, no matter if it's highlighted or not....when you highlight a mission/quest, it makes it your next/main one and shows you were you have to go to do it, but you dont have to do it...you can go do other missions/quests without them being highlighted...they get updated as you do stuff for them until they are completed...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got there last night too. I'm level 35. I took down that death bringer with 3 hits from my regular bow with 3 tear/damage boost mods on it.

you op muthafukka lol....i cant talk shyt though, i'm in the 40s level wise, and havent gotten anywhere near what yall talking about in the story lol...

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Got to the end of one main mission so now I got to do the Meridian shyt before i can go back and finish. Got the Power Armor and doing the last Lodge to get the bow but the Stealth fukkers are :pacspit:

The story is :mindblown: so far

It's like Fallout mixed with Mass Effect

Surprised how in-depth it is, i wonder how long they worked on it :ohhh:

Automatic GOTY contender, no arguing :wow:

Aloy too OG btw :whew: she stays calling nikkas out on their BS, especially the Nora

That's the first prototype which started at half health :francis:
second one was easy too.:manny: killing all this nikkas with the timed bombs. :whew: they ain't ready for these back to back to back explosions.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How the fukk do you disable camp alarms? I try to take over these camps in revenge of Nora but it's gangganggang as soon as I kill one person, even in stealth!

Edit: never mind.. beat it. I love this game...

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The ropecaster is OP brehs. If you're having an issue with a machine, it's gonna make your life about 10x easier than without. Trust.
I'm level 30 something and I haven't used the rope caster a sing time :russ: this shadow bow is all I need. Knocking down robots in 2 shots and running up and overriding them

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm level 30 something and I haven't used the rope caster a sing time :russ: this shadow bow is all I need. Knocking down robots in 2 shots and running up and overriding them
I've tied down a stormbird, froze it, and killed it within a couple of mins without it flying off once. Straight cheesed it :mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"FIRST YOU SHUN ME. NOW THIS!??! :damnno:"

Won't quote the rest because I don't want to spoil it but that shyt was powerful man.

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Working....for the most part
Mass Effect bike so you already know I had to log on :mjgrin:
Next week. :blessed:That's why I gotta hurry up and beat this piff already. Every time I see your name I remember "she asked me for uggs so I gave her the boot" :lawd:

Last edited: