Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo TV Shows In Development.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I think they can do it. They did well with The Boys, another Sony property
I mean the boys isn't anything crazy. It's grounded in reality and comparable to your standard Marvel movie like Spider-Man or something.

The God of World universe is just a different beast entirely. There's a very particular atmosphere to it all. Not to mention getting Kratos right which i
going to be the biggest thing.

He's just too larger than life to be emulated by some actor in live action. Even Thanos had to be CGI.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean the boys isn't anything crazy. It's grounded in reality and comparable to your standard Marvel movie like Spider-Man or something.

The God of World universe is just a different beast entirely. There's a very particular atmosphere to it all. Not to mention getting Kratos right which i

He's just too larger than life to be emulated by some actor in live action. Even Thanos had to be CGI.

I think Kratos is closer to Drax in GoTG vol 1

drax-feature.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

whether they like it or not, the bar was set with TLOU.

They say it won't be ass, I'm skeptical, but we'll see.

Can't be worse than Halo :mjlol:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I think Kratos is closer to Drax in GoTG vol 1

drax-feature.jpg
I don't know, Dave Batista's physique really didn't exude the aura of an unstoppable demigod killing machine.

Kratos' screen presence has to be out of this world. And not just the physique but also the acting ability. Kratos is fairly nuanced especially in the Norse mythology story. A lot of which has to do with his Greek mythology past which they're not even going to get into for some reason...
whether they like it or not, the bar was set with TLOU.

They say it won't be ass, I'm skeptical, but we'll see.

Can't be worse than Halo :mjlol:
I'm dreading it'll end up being Netflix the Witcher status. Just with better cinematography.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know, Dave Batista's physique really didn't exude the aura of an unstoppable demigod killing machine.

Kratos' screen presence has to be out of this world. And not just the physique but also the acting ability. Kratos is fairly nuanced especially in the Norse mythology story. A lot of which has to do with his Greek mythology past which they're not even going to get into for some reason...

I'm dreading it'll end up being Netflix the Witcher status. Just with better cinematography.

Its gonna be hard for them to find a kratos. Unlike Aloy, i feel like any poppin red head young actress can play her.

They have to know that they have to nail Kratos. I thought Caville did a good job as Geralt they need someone of that caliber that cares about the source material

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Horizon is gonna be crazy relevant with the rise of AI. They better not fukk that story up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I continue to believe that the 30-40 years before Operation Enduring Victory would be an amazing TV series if done right.

If it were up to me it would be a limited series just adapting from a bit before the glitch happens up to the completion of Zero Dawn. No Aloy seasons, folks who didn't play the games gonna have to sit with that brutal bittersweet ending... :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The trailers look soooo bad smh

From what i hear the actual racing scenes are very well done, and there’s not too much of a focus on the characters personal life/drama. It’s mostly a racing movie with a bunch of product placement in it but thats most racing movies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Horizon show no longer moving forward cause of the umbrella academy showrunner being a nasty man. I’m kinda glad, make an anime instead or ship it to Apple + or Amazon

Scoop: Rolling Stone has learned that two of 'Umbrella Academy' showrunner Steve Blackman's projects that were in development at Netflix, a Horizon Zero Dawn series and an original series, Orbital, are no longer moving forward

This comes after Rolling Stone's huge article about the toxic workplace that was behind the scenes for The Umbrella Academy
Multiple staffers have accused 'THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY' showrunner Steve Blackman of fostering a toxic workplace by:
• Allegedly making lewd, sexist, homophobic and transphobic remarks
• Pitting staffers against each other
• Taking credit for other people's work
• Creating an environment of fear and distrust

Last edited: