Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo TV Shows In Development.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Netflix is notorious for throwing in sex for no reason in its shows. With that said, do the right thing netflix and cast Indica as Aloy:mjgrin:

Indica-Flower-Feet-4549039.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder how many other devs/studios are willing to be acquired or work with Sony due to them expanding their games into film? Bungie made note that part of growing their IP into multimedia was one of the reasons they wanted to work with Sony. Kojima is trying to get into film also.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wish Horizon was on Apple or Amazon also…netflix is not gonna put in the budget necessary for it.

They can they're just weird with it... Right now they are ODing on that One Piece adaptation.

They really built whole pirate ships for the show :dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They can they're just weird with it... Right now they are ODing on that One Piece adaptation.

They really built whole pirate ships for the show :dwillhuh:

Cowboy bebop part 2. If they couldn’t make a relatively ‘grounded’ space opera work how they gonna make a goofy pirate anime where everyone looks like popsicle sticks and do things like throw snot bombs work?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cowboy bebop part 2. If they couldn’t make a relatively ‘grounded’ space opera work how they gonna make a goofy pirate anime where everyone looks like popsicle sticks and do things like throw snot bombs work?

:dead: Bruh, I don't know. I'm baffled myself, they chose the hardest anime to turn live action but unlike their effort with Cowboy Bebop, they going all in.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah, the CG is questionable.

Very big difference between the sci fi/fantasy stuff on netflix compared to amazon, apple, and hbo
So it's a hit Netflix video game adaptation, but now it's about CG. Castlevania? DOTA? Arcane(League of Legends)? Give me the Amazon, Appple, HBO Max successful video game adaptations, fam

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn shyt is ramping up quick

EXCLUSIVE: Sony Pictures and PlayStation Productions, whose most recent video-game-to-film collaboration Uncharted grossed more than $400 million in global box office earlier this year, are getting behind the wheel for a movie adaptation of the iconic driving game Gran Turismo.

The project is in very early development, we hear. Neill Blomkamp is being eyed to direct.

The plot of the film project is being kept under wraps, but the news comes as reports surfaced today that a TV adaptation of the racing game is also being developed and aimed at a streaming service.

So it's a hit Netflix video game adaptation, but now it's about CG. Castlevania? DOTA? Arcane(League of Legends)? Give me the Amazon, Appple, HBO Max successful video game adaptations, fam

The amount of praise i would throw at netflix/sony if they made Horizon in the style of Arcane would be immeasurable

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Streets need live action resistance. Story more interesting than all this shyt.