Horizon, God of War and Gran Turismo TV Shows In Development.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Its gonna be hard for them to find a kratos. Unlike Aloy, i feel like any poppin red head young actress can play her.

They have to know that they have to nail Kratos. I thought Caville did a good job as Geralt they need someone of that caliber that cares about the source material
Jon Snow wife as aloy. Done

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Make the redhead chick from stranger things aloy. By the time production gets started shed be right at that age

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Make the redhead chick from stranger things aloy. By the time production gets started shed be right at that age

She’s already the right age, she’s older lol

Looking it up, Sadie sink is 22, Aloy is about 20

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Probably for the better.

I only trust Amazon with the budget and effects for such things, and even then... gargantuan techno apex predators throwing down with a super soldier serum female hawkeye in post apocalyptic tropical ruins?

Big screen movies struggle to make that type of shyt look realistic. Granted the show almost assuredly would've been far less exploration and much more people politics.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Probably for the better.

I only trust Amazon with the budget and effects for such things, and even then... gargantuan techno apex predators throwing down with a super soldier serum female hawkeye in post apocalyptic tropical ruins?

Big screen movies struggle to make that type of shyt look realistic. Granted the show almost assuredly would've been far less exploration and much more people politics.

Apple could do it, they aren’t afraid of spending money…look at The Foundation which hasn’t really yielded the best results. IMO apple is one of the best streaming services but they need something in that YA Action lane. They don’t really have a lot of pure action oriented shows like amazon and netflix have.

also, sony already have a bunch of shows theres like For All Mankind and Dark Matter

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Horizon definitely coming with that feminist angle. How strong, I dunno, but I can't think of game(s) that could be considered more "woke" that the Horizon series. :mjlol: Alloy may even have a lick her license.