Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started a new game plus yesterday. Having my nearly fully upgraded death seeker bow in the first area is cheese :mjlol:

I had to up the difficulty to ultra hard so I don’t blow through everything with ease.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Started a new game plus yesterday. Having my nearly fully upgraded death seeker bow in the first area is cheese :mjlol:

I had to up the difficulty to ultra hard so I don’t blow through everything with ease.

I'm about to start a new game plus on ultra hard too.

This game looks fukking incredible in performance mode now. Almost no difference between fidelity and performance now. Can't wait for VRR and 40 fps modes in the next update.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to start a new game plus on ultra hard too.

This game looks fukking incredible in performance mode now. Almost no difference between fidelity and performance now. Can't wait for VRR and 40 fps modes in the next update.
Yeah it reminds me of Demon's Souls where fidelity mode seems pointless because performance mode looks identical IQ wise. There may be differences but if I gotta watch a slowed up, zoomed in DF video then it's good enough.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maan apparently to unlock all the new new game + stuff for the new weapons, armour and to get the trophy for getting them all you need to earn a shyt ton of champion tokens which you only get from quests on NG+…side quests on this game were boring as fukk..

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it reminds me of Demon's Souls where fidelity mode seems pointless because performance mode looks identical IQ wise. There may be differences but if I gotta watch a slowed up, zoomed in DF video then it's good enough.

Facts man its pretty much indistinguishable and shyts a game changer for me. This game looks unreal now with how fluid it is on the CX.

Death Stranding DC and GOT DC have pretty close Fidelity and Performance modes too on PS5.

I'm noticing a little bit of tearing but that should get fixed with the VRR update.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Maan apparently to unlock all the new new game + stuff for the new weapons, armour and to get the trophy for getting them all you need to earn a shyt ton of champion tokens which you only get from quests on NG+…side quests on this game were boring as fukk..

Didnt Zero Dawn have insane requirements for those face paints you got too

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Zero Dawn didn’t have face paints

At least that’s what I remember correct me if I’m wrong

looks like you needed to beat the game on each difficulty on NG+ to unlock a different face paint.

Horizon should be played at higher difficulties imo but I remember Ultra Hard being so hard I only got half way into it. Every battle was so resource taxing.