Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
If you die you just go to beginning of the chapter.
oh thats not real perma death lol. I wanted to know whether I should try it out and I think I will now lol.

Wildlands has a perma death where its over if you die, and the difficulty spikes in some missions makes it impossible.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Maan apparently to unlock all the new new game + stuff for the new weapons, armour and to get the trophy for getting them all you need to earn a shyt ton of champion tokens which you only get from quests on NG+…side quests on this game were boring as fukk..

Came in here to ask what was the requirement to get the new weapons/ aesthetics. Sounds like a good way to make NG+ worth while :ehh:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Transmog is a feature that should come day and date with Horizon 3. They also need to add loadouts that include the cosmetics in the game as well.

Hell, add it for whatever expansion this game ultimately gets.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
oh thats not real perma death lol. I wanted to know whether I should try it out and I think I will now lol.

Wildlands has a perma death where its over if you die, and the difficulty spikes in some missions makes it impossible.
That option is there. I'm just tryna get the trophy. I made to the Seattle day 2 after Hillcrest before I died off some bullshyt. Tried to jump to a ledge and she just fell straight down off the rope and died. Nevermind the fact that I jumped off said ledge to kill a runner. Would've been hot if it was real premadeath.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
That option is there. I'm just tryna get the trophy. I made to the Seattle day 2 after Hillcrest before I died off some bullshyt. Tried to jump to a ledge and she just fell straight down off the rope and died. Nevermind the fact that I jumped off said ledge to kill a runner. Would've been hot if it was real premadeath.
lol man thats the shyt I hate with perma death modes in games.

I love the whole survival element and the feeling it gives, but when you die to some bullshyt gameplay jank, you just wanna throw your controller at the wall.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man if Guerilla isn’t working on a secret MP mode like Sucker Punch did with GoT..:francis:

This game is screaming for it.

I wonder if they do drop a multiplayer Horizon if it will be a add-on like Ghost or its own seperate multiplayer like Factions is gonna be. Seems like sony would want to sell that as part of its 12 GAAS rather than a simple dlc

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
5TeuwOg_d.webp

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just to verify… I can purchase the PS4 version…and it includes a free upgrade for the PS5 version? Essentially getting the PS5 version for $10 off?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game is dope and mad long too. I'm 21 hours in and I'm level 19 doing The Kulrut mission. Side missions are dope so I'm probably going to take at least 50 hours to beat this.

Yup.

Now that my wife and kids are spending the summer in South Carolina, I got time to finish this up.