Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why do people compare every open world game to the walking simulators Rockstar Makes

nobody talks about gameplay with those games, just NPCs with Rockstar games, fukk outta here with that shyt, people wanna play games like go sight seeing in a fake world

rockstar games have terrible gameplay, terrible combat, and forgettable story and characters, nothing open world about a rock star game, you go to point A to B all the story missions are scripted, in Red Dead if you don't do the mission exactly has it's scripted you get a failed screen and have to start it over stop overrating that garbage ass game
I'm not sure why you getting so angry.. Man's said the open world was boring and repetitive.. There's a long way between two types of enemies and a walking simulator...

They could have put a host of random events that happened in those vast wastelands and they didn't. Nobody said Skyrim or some shyt was empty and only had random characters. Or a host of other open world games. It's not to say it's not a great game. But to make an open world then get upset that people are grading the open world portion, is a little nuts. The emersion of your world is just as important as gameplay

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why do people compare every open world game to the walking simulators Rockstar Makes

nobody talks about gameplay with those games, just NPCs with Rockstar games, fukk outta here with that shyt, people wanna play games like go sight seeing in a fake world

rockstar games have terrible gameplay, terrible combat, and forgettable story and characters, nothing open world about a rock star game, you go to point A to B all the story missions are scripted, in Red Dead if you don't do the mission exactly has it's scripted you get a failed screen and have to start it over stop overrating that garbage ass game

I've been saying this about RDR2. I called it molassis gameplay :mjgrin: and those missions had poor player agency. I enjoyed the story, characters and the random events but the gameplay makes it a one and done.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

"and we’ve revamped Temporal Anti-Aliasing to improve the visual fidelity of our Performance mode on PS5 and rendering on PS4 Pro. We’re already working on an upcoming patch which will include VRR support and a 40FPS Mode, so stay tuned for more."

They made the call to Insomniac :mjgrin: