Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Even on NG+ with all my legendary gear ultra hard, ain't no joke :picard:

I'm trying to get the Sunwing ASAP so I don't waste my shyt fighting all these machines trying to get to locations :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, Imma just continue clearing out the post game stuff (which is a lot holy shyt) and wait for the DLC expansion, burning shores

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn. Family just dipped on that ass eh.

They've done this for over 10 years. Both of our parents live in SC. I traveled for years so it wasn't a big deal as I would just fly there on the weekends. But now I have a job locally. I'm basically driving there every other week anyway (fathers day, 4th of July, fam reunion), so it's not that bad. Our parents are getting up there in age, so it's good for our sons to spend time with them and our parents really look forward to it.

Also gives me some time to get some shyt done at the crib anyway and catch up on my backlog.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
They've done this for over 10 years. Both of our parents live in SC. I traveled for years so it wasn't a big deal as I would just fly there on the weekends. But now I have a job locally. I'm basically driving there every other week anyway (fathers day, 4th of July, fam reunion), so it's not that bad. Our parents are getting up there in age, so it's good for our sons to spend time with them and our parents really look forward to it.

Also gives me some time to get some shyt done at the crib anyway and catch up on my backlog.
Damn house alone for the summer and still see the kids? :blessed: sounds glorious