Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's free... Literally order the PS4 one if you have both

Thursday was to be a celebration of Horizon Forbidden West and the amazing team at Guerrilla working to deliver it on February 18, 2022. However, it’s abundantly clear that the offerings we confirmed in our pre-order kickoff missed the mark.

Last year we made a commitment to deliver free upgrades for our cross-gen launch titles, which included Horizon Forbidden West. While the pandemic’s profound impact pushed Forbidden West out of the launch window we initially envisioned, we will stand by our offer: Players who purchase Horizon Forbidden West on PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for free.

UPDATE: Pre-order Horizon Forbidden West now: Collector’s and Digital Deluxe Editions detailed

Maybe he wants the white label

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why does the collectors edition only have a digital version?:dahell: I want the statue, but I like to sell my games after I beat them.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
FKFOsyQVcAALoBE
who dat?

:shaq:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
gonna play this one like I played the first one but I can already see the monster fukkery :francis::mjgrin:

The DLC had me screaming for help because of those gorilla monsters :francis::why::damn:

My body is ready :ahh: