Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nikka you got the worst fukkin takes in what world (yea yea I know its your opinion but fukk all that) is FF12 low key the best FF? Like I literally never heard a soul say that shyt until you...even mf's who love that shyt to death put other final fantasies over 12...:hhh:

Not the best characters, villain, or story, but the best actual moment to moment gameplay. Best open world design in a final fantasy game thats not an MMO and best battle system. I don’t think that sense of scale or openness has been done well in another final fantasy game.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not the best characters, villain, or story, but the best actual moment to moment gameplay. Best open world design in a final fantasy game thats not an MMO and best battle system. I don’t think that sense of scale or openness has been done well in another final fantasy game.

That passive ass battle system was garbage.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Alright, now I've secured my pre-order.

FKIQP8tX0AAIQoN

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Found out that the 4K mode will only be 30 fps :picard:. . .So performance mode it is.

What resolution is performance mode usually on ps5?