Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They did the same thing with Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I didn't even know that were going to release it on PS4 until like a month before release.

I just saw the ps4 version for the first time last month visiting my brother. Felt like i was looking into the past

A lot of shyt we take for granted on the ps5

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw the ps4 version for the first time last month visiting my brother. Felt like i was looking into the past

A lot of shyt we take for granted on the ps5
At the time I was happy to see it was going to be released on the PS4 because I didn't have a PS5. I hope Sony continues to release AAA games on the PS4 because it's ridiculous that over a year later and people still can't get a PS5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the time I was happy to see it was going to be released on the PS4 because I didn't have a PS5. I hope Sony continues to release AAA games on the PS4 because it's ridiculous that over a year later and people still can't get a PS5.

Well lets not go that far….:lolbron:

But it was def the right move keeping the big tent pole games like horizon, gt, and gow cross gen this year. I’d rather the games have good sales then have some trivial higher fidelity or something else insignificant that would just cause it to take longer.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
xiBeLEm.gif