Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
yep.

Playing the game hearing/listening to the logs. I was thinking at the time either Elisabeth lied about the explosion to increase the odds of her own project's completion or false data got sent back.
and just to add on that

Far Zenith was already a real sketchy organization. I wouldn't put some shyt pass them

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Frozen Wilds was :banderas: but I wasn’t ready for some of the enemies, had to fall back a few times to level up some more to fight the Frostclaw and Scorchers :sadcam:
I forgot what it was called, but I unlocked that armor that makes you almost invincible. Does that help with the Frozen Wilds? I might download it.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Odyssey project. It supposedly failed which I think was all :duck:
Ah I'm so naive, I remember feeling bad for them when that thing exploded. So what are you saying? they actually survived all this time and are sending their A.I. just to fukk with the new civilization on earth?

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
There is no fukking way I'm willingly hopping in the water in any HZD game :mjlol:

Snapmaws will probably be the least of the problems waiting for you there :dead: :dead:

Probably gonna be a bunch of eels that will fukk your armor up and leave you right there for the taking for a fukking Kraken to feast on your ass :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Snapmaws will probably be the least of the problems waiting for you there :dead: :dead:

Probably gonna be a bunch of eels that will fukk your armor up and leave you right there for the taking for a fukking Kraken to feast on your ass :damn:
XWoRwoP.gif

+

eVbNzCm.gif

No. :unimpressed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ah I'm no naive, I remember feeling bad for them when that thing exploded. So what are you saying? they actually survived all this time and are sending their A.I. just to fukk with the new civilization on earth?

Like @Red Shield said

Time was running out so
Sobeck either lied or capitalized on false info to motivate the Alpha team to work harder and faster. The folks behind the Odyssey project could have been on some shady shyt. I suspect what they're doing is like the plot to the anime Ergo Proxy where after the world got fukked up the OG humans created super humans (Proxies) to survive the conditions and had them build domes, androids, and human clones to prep the Earth while they chilled in space. Once the Earth would come close to finishing it's healing process human clones were made to decline, androids would go offline, and the Proxies would either kill each other or get killed off by the Earth's renewal (sunlight). The OG humans would then move back in to a vacant planet made ready for them for free :picard:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Like @Red Shield said

Time was running out so
Sobeck either lied or capitalized on false info to motivate the Alpha team to work harder and faster. The folks behind the Odyssey project could have been on some shady shyt. I suspect what they're doing is like the plot to the anime Ergo Proxy where after the world got fukked up the OG humans created super humans (Proxies) to survive the conditions and had them build domes, androids, and human clones to prep the Earth while they chilled in space. Once the Earth would come close to finishing it's healing process human clones were made to decline, androids would go offline, and the Proxies would either kill each other or get killed off by the Earth's renewal (sunlight). The OG humans would then move back in to a vacant planet made ready for them for free :picard:
Genius