Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No, we saw Demon's Souls running on PS5 and that "looked CGI" but it was in game and it comes out in about 8 weeks.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-1dec6c00eedbcaa5f.gif

ezgif.com-crop4adde1f81379db76.gif

ezgif.com-crop-1e0e642fcc9d31034.gif
So you're doing your Driveclub steez again :facepalm:

Look, the ps5 version looks good because it's the ps4 version running at 60fps. Any other enhancements will be minimal because the ps4 held back any next gen advancements it could have done like change worlds almost instantly. Apparently that's how you make games fun, falling thru worlds like Rick and morty with a portal gun. Maybe there's a way to just portal thru an entire game, that would be dope and it would save Rekkapryde time

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Look, the ps5 version looks good because it's the ps4 version running at 60fps. Any other enhancements will be minimal because the ps4 held back any next gen advancements it could have done like change worlds almost instantly. Apparently that's how you make games fun, falling thru worlds like Rick and morty with a portal gun. Maybe there's a way to just portal thru an entire game, that would be dope and it would save Rekkapryde time
There's no PS4 version of Demon's Souls or R&C. It's time for you to get over it, and just accept that both consoles are extremely capable this go around.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Listen to this idiot. :deadrose:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping the world is a little more interactive and exploration. Ever since playing Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and Skyrim I need those detailed worlds. Overall I enjoyed the first game and the DLC

I agree with this, Horizon is a good game but the open world could use a little improvement. The combat and the writing definitely carry this game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

After Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet and Returnal in first six months.

News by Tom Phillips, News Editor
Updated on 9 November 2020

Sony has debuted a new trailer for PlayStation 5 that lays down a rough blueprint for how its major releases will fall next year.

Small print within the ad notes Horizon Forbidden West is now "anticipated second half 2021", presumably for both its PlayStation 4 and PS5 versions. Previously we just knew a vague "2021" release window.

Meanwhile, PS5 games Gran Turismo 7, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart and Returnal are all "anticipated first half 2021".

Before all that, of course, Miles Morales and Demon's Souls arrive alongside the PS5's launch.
Sony expects Horizon Forbidden West in second half of 2021

this is the big game im waitin on. Cant wait to try out the underwater sections. And we get fly able Sunwings :smile:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Let's hope they add more life to the open world and more variety with the gameplay. The first game was repetitive as fukk, good story though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Has there been any update on this? waiting to cop a PS5 for this game or GOW II depending on which comes out first :damn: