Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I know we all want flying mounts but at this point I think people are a little too optimistic :lupe:

Not saying there won't be a reveal with them but we still haven't seen anything besides fans being hopeful to be sooo certain they will be part of the game :hubie:

Daps
I know we all want flying mounts but at this point I think people are a little too optimistic :lupe:

Not saying there won't be a reveal with them but we still haven't seen anything besides fans being hopeful to be sooo certain they will be part of the game :hubie:
watch them save it for part 3 when you can go to different continents :snoop:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

I believe they once said they try to implement flying mounts to zero dawn , but it didnt work well with the HDD.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Queen Aloy bike :blessed:

giphy.gif

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i already know the water levels gonna piss me off like every other game:mjtf::snoop::snoop:
Exactly! I can't ever get excited for anything that has to do with water unless you're controlling a water creature. Give us a jetpack so we can move around and I'm good. Humans in water is terrible. I don't wanna pay to be angry lol