Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This is good shyt.:ooh: That was my only gripe with Zero Dawn, the world felt empty as shyt, it wasn't living and breathing like Red Dead Redemption 2.
This is it right here. My complaint with Zero Dawn was the world felt dead. I'm not gone get my hopes up, but if they succeed :wow:

Do people really pay that much attention to the background while they're playing? I've never noticed much of a difference between an "empty" background and one that people said wasnt.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Do people really pay that much attention to the background while they're playing? I've never noticed much of a difference between an "empty" background and one that people said wasnt.

Sounds like you never played Fallout, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption 2, or Witcher 3.

If your open world game doesn't feel like a living breathing world, if I can't get lost, I lose interest fast. The best open world games should pull your attention away from the your quests. A world that makes you drop everything you soing and go a different path.. Games like Fallout have did me like that several times.:wow:

Otherwise it's comparable to Ubisoft trash. Repetitive fetch quests, clearing posts, etc.:scust:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

HOW YOU JUST GONNA START FROM THE SEQUEL BUT NOT EVEN PLAY THE FIRST ONE!!!:scust:
hate when ppl do that tbh

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sounds like you never played Fallout, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption 2, or Witcher 3.

If your open world game doesn't feel like a living breathing world, if I can't get lost, I lose interest fast. The best open world games should pull your attention away from the your quests. A world that makes you drop everything you soing and go a different path.. Games like Fallout have did me like that several times.:wow:

Otherwise it's comparable to Ubisoft trash. Repetitive fetch quests, clearing posts, etc.:scust:
This^^^^^^ it’s 2021 we all been exposed to vibrant open worlds:yeshrug: if your game don’t have it then you will be judge harshly :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
we're fukked

Damn, skipping the Claw Back age to go straight to the Faro Plague...

giphy.gif

There's an audio file of replications engineer Brad Andac talking about how he still went along with Faro's fukkery even though he knew enough about robo-apocalypses in sci-fi to warn him off. :mindblown: