Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
FQ2M2kz.jpg

The scale of enemies in this game is unmatched
i just wanna fight that big ass snapping turtle :wow: i know you're gonna have to fight a couple of them at once...throw in some snapmaws and shellwatchers :damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i just wanna fight that big ass snapping turtle :wow: i know you're gonna have to fight a couple of them at once...throw in some snapmaws and shellwatchers :damn:

I’m wondering how many new machines they will introduce, they have shown 6 already. That would honestly be enough if they are greatly expanding the behavior and skill sets of the last machines, not to mention a lot of them were just corrupted versions of the same machine in the last game.

I still kind of want a robot dolphin you can ride underwater and i think robot baboons would be dope

Edit—-

There’s also the few new ones they added in frozen wilds i never got tot see

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I’m wondering how many new machines they will introduce, they have shown 6 already. That would honestly be enough if they are greatly expanding the behavior and skill sets of the last machines, not to mention a lot of them were just corrupted versions of the same machine in the last game.

I still kind of want a robot dolphin you can ride underwater and i think robot baboons would be dope

Edit—-

You should play the Frozen Wilds they made some improvements over the main game.

But as for new machines I'm hoping we have some boss fights in there. Like fighting a Horus could be epic. Them shyts titan size though, nice section to have a flying mount for :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You should play the Frozen Wilds they made some improvements over the main game.

But as for new machines I'm hoping we have some boss fights in there. Like fighting a Horus could be epic. Them shyts titan size though, nice section to have a flying mount for :ohhh:

I would if I still had my save file, that what i intended on doing when the patch dropped.

I think the flying machine part is gonna be regulated to a boss fight/set piece, like how you described. Kinda like botw

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Edit—-

need

spiders
jags
lions
rhino's
gorillas
komodo dragon's
kangaroo's
moose
rams