Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dead:

Seeing how he got where he is I don't think they're going to make him a bad guy next game. If he turns out bad for the Sundom, Blameless Marad (IMO he's pretty much a successful version of Varys from GOT) will set him up bad and make it so that Itamen sits the throne... :patrice: But then that would make an ill series of side quests for HFW.

I hear you. I'm just saying...

giphy.webp

I got my head on a swivel breh. :leostare:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:wtf: when was this in the st0ry wasnt he in his 0wn ark?!

This is my theory. Aloy is going to eventually run into Ted Faro, they’re both gonna be searching for the remaining Alpha, he wants to destroy it so no one knows he destroyed the world and to eventually become a hero again like he was known in 2040.

Aloy or Sylens needs to find it to revive the technology of the 21st century. Or Sylens is ted faro, or Hades is Ted Faro.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is my theory. Aloy is going to eventually run into Ted Faro, they’re both gonna be searching for the remaining Alpha, he wants to destroy it so no one knows he destroyed the world and to eventually become a hero again like he was known in 2040.

Aloy or Sylens needs to find it to revive the technology of the 21st century. Or Sylens is ted faro, or Hades is Ted Faro.

Yeah Ted is definitely gonna show up, aloy better put an arrow through his fukking eye... :birdman: what a fukking b*stard... he was the one that probably destroyed the other arks and the spaceship too..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah Ted is definitely gonna show up, aloy better put an arrow through his fukking eye... :birdman: what a fukking b*stard... he was the one that probably destroyed the other arks and the spaceship too..

Yeah he def sabotaged the ark to destroy that alpha

In the gameplay trailer when erend gives aloy that device that points to that one location on the map, thats gonna be where the “black box” of that ark is

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah he def sabotaged the ark to destroy that alpha

In the gameplay trailer when erend gives aloy that device that points to that one location on the map, thats gonna be where the “black box” of that ark is

Man i cant wait for part 2 :birdman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I'm in the camp that Odyssey actually made it and it's destruction was a lie by either Sobeck or Far Zenith. While Zero Dawn and Far Zenith collaborated it's implied FZ were lowkey grimey and also competitors to ZD.

Ted Faro might have tried to sabotage them but I don't think he succeeded.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm in the camp that Odyssey actually made it and it's destruction was a lie by either Sobeck or Far Zenith. While Zero Dawn and Far Zenith collaborated it's implied FZ were lowkey grimey and also competitors to ZD.

Ted Faro might have tried to sabotage them but I don't think he succeeded.

that 3rd faction coming back to earth would be dope fukking alien tech now :banderas: